Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Last Medical Test Result Was Wrong? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Last Medical Test Result Was Wrong? (607 Views)

What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. / Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees / My HIV Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Last Medical Test Result Was Wrong? by silvaspecs: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello ma people. i am just recovering from a very traumatic experience I've been battling with for the past couple of days. The clinic at my working place sought for staff to come for Hepatitis-B test, in order that those found negative would eventually be Vaccinated against such ailment.

so i carried my two legs to the Clinic for the test, just to discover (when the results were ready) that i was POSITIVE!

i was aggrieved, devastated, shattered and downcasted. Different thoughts clouded my mind just in the count of micro-seconds, a few of which are:
My wife: Oh she definitely has it too. which must have been from me, cos i'm the only one who had had intimate relationships b4 wedding.
Our Unborn Child: ohhh my father never passed on any of this kinda ailment to me, so y would i?
My Siblings, My EFFECT/Contribution to the world, etc.

I left in a hurry to one renown medical Lab. for a confirmatory test. Lo and behold the result was NEGATIVE. i left in a hurry to another Lab and the result was NEGATIVE TOO!

Now i'm confused and don't know how to approach this yeye Clinic people. Do we have anyone in the house that has ever been in my kinda shoes? what was your reaction or what would be your reaction if your medical test result was proven wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice I Want To Open A Pharmaceuticals Store. / Super Effective Natural Ways To Weight Loss / Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.