Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted (1940 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Genuine Online Business Advice Wanted by Sunglow: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
nairacoded.com:
Online business is like Offline biz...its not a Get-Rich-Plaza. If it was, then the millions of people on the internet would have all being millionaires. But online Biz do pay if you work hard. I get paid 40 dollars (minus 15% fee) for helping a man setup a blog. It cost me less than 10 dollars. So you see, its how hard and committed you are that determines your success. Some people often ask me to teach them how to make money online and yet they are not ready to work. Don't just jump from one program to another just becos sm1 made some cash today. Concentrate on a few that works and invest your time and money.
Its obvious you are vast and knowledgeable in this field. Pls I too am interested,I want to learn how this works can you be of help?Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automatic shoe cover dispenser usd12.00/set / 1st Ibadan Cashflow Summit / Is Biscuits Still Banned/Prohibited For Import?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.