Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 (21980 Views)

Current Openings @ NYSC - October 2013 / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Current Vacancies @ DFID - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
hardbody: cabin crew or whatever name they call them in the air is a No No for me (assuming that was the kinda job i was looking for anyways). 9ja airspace does not encourage uncertain length of time in the air, better to remain on ground so that your folks will know how to identify your corpse when u decide to take a trip to the world beyond.

For those who will eventually get the job, i will be praying for you.

The one hour flights (domestic) is enough hazard.

How morbid cry
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by tunde1200(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
everyday: I no wan die for air crash.Not interested
You are not getting the job of a pilot or cabin crew, no fear! cheesy
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by texazzpete(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
uboma:

And who insulted you? Pls quote the insult...

'didn't mean any insult' does not mean someone insulted him...
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by ChuloBravo: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Arik Air is so messed up! My flight from Lagos to Calabar and Uyo today was delayed for over 7hours. The most annoying part is that my luggage was not loaded even after it was tagged for Uyo and identified by me at the Tarmac. This Nigerian Airlines need to be held accountable for their poor performance and dismal services.
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Gabreal1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

If them employ Newbie now and plane crash, you go blame Aunty Stella.. angry
For christ's sake, where then do the newbies get the experience?
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Blackskin: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Emzybrown: five years working experience where are we gonna get experience from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ask Google
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by UKBobo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
If them employ Newbie now and plane crash, you go blame Aunty Stella.. angry

No, they will blame Obama, who will blame GEJ, who will blame Stella.

Personal responsibility on 'perpetual holiday' for Naija.
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Gab-real:
For christ's sake, where then do the newbies get the experience?
Abeg, so you want make newbie use manpikin for learning practice?? Tufia!! No be me and una shocked angry

My parents are still young, and Ishilove is still waaaay too young to die angry
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Destinymmi: 12:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Air space work, mba
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2013
university degree nw added advantage to securing job while 3-5yrs experience nw requirements.....National association of unemployed graduates over to u
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Adeshina365: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Give them jobs so they could feed themselves

It is so sad that the average Nigerian youth is job centric...Create your own path. Create jobs...
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by Realone92(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2013
uboma: Arik Air, West and Central Africa’s largest carrier, seeks the services of experienced and competent candidates to fill the following existing vacant position:
Job Title: Support Administrator

Responsibilities
Install, configure, and support local Area Network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) for outstations.
Monitor Systems to ensure their network availability to all users and perform necessary maintenance to support optimal availability
Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
Handles all IT support issues

Requirements
Sciences/ Engineering degree
5 years working experience
Service Level Agreement management, experienced staff manager
ITIL Certificate
Aviation IT support experience (a plus)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: aviationadmin@arikair.com the subject of the email should be "Support Administrator"

Job Title: Supervisor - Loyalty Operations

Responsibilities
Liaison between client, IT, loyalty management team and off-site Employer Service Delivery team.
Prepare ‘Service Proposal Documents’ and review
Change Requests for programme developments and enhancements.
Develop and map operational process updates and enhancements for programme operation.
Assist Marketing & Communications in overseeing successful delivery of programme materials from an operations perspective. (e.g. sot-up of collateral, liaison with lT on SMS and Email delivery, etc.)
Assist Partnership Manager with the operational set-up for new partners (i.e. stock processes, system interface liaison with IT, redemption process development, etc.)

Requirements
3 to 5 years of experience in similar job role while a University Degree would be of advantage
Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
A self-starter that can take a project from concept to delivery
Good communication skills with an ability to meet with programme partners and managers at all levels
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should send their CVs and applications to: aviationcommercial@arikair.com the subject of the email should be the position you are applying for

Job Title: Officer, Billing & Reconciliation

Responsibilities
Issue FFP billing adjustments, track, process and complete third-party invoices and ensures successful monthly close cycle
Mail and validate refund checks for partners
Contact customers in relation to their payment inquiries
Follow up on any declined credit card
Establish controls and ensures the quality and integrity of the client billing process
Overall management of the firm’s billing function arid personnel

Requirements
A university degree or equivalent certification
3 to 5 years of experience in similar job role
Knowledge of systems used in the Reservation Department
Must have strong understanding of software systems applicable to the billing function
Must have excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should send their CVs and applications to: aviationcommercial@arikair.com the subject of the email should be the position you are applying for

Job Title: Officer, Partnerships

Responsibilities
Work closely with Manager-Partnerships to develop and implement business strategies and marketing plans to promote FFP partners (Airline and Non airline, Lifestyle and Financials ) to:
Introduce revenue streams and increase
Help reduce mileage liability by introducing promotions and various ventures.
Build loyalty and base increase by strategic partnerships.
The Officer will ensure that the partnerships are set up as per agreed timelines including contractual sign offs and operational setup

Requirements
Experience in Loyalty Marketing and/or Partnership Management with a multinational customer and partner base Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
Product development experience gained in leisure industry is an advantage
Experience in account or project management with a strong attention to detail
Ability to work closely with allied functions such as Systems, Marketing, Operations and external functions such as Contracts/Legal
Applicants are required to hold a Marketing Management degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years of airline Partnership Management or Loyalty Marketing.

Job Title: Officer, Member Services

Responsibilities
Ensuring efficient operation of member services centre
Ensuring enhancing member awareness by handling accurate information relating to the programme
Ensuring seamless member experience by handling of member queries & grievances
Efficient handling of members who have not received member pack
Ensuring pre-flight check to identify members scheduled to travel & circulation of the same to all airports.
Ensuring availability of coded membership forms/collateral/branding and overall programme ownership at station

Requirements
3 to 5 years experience in similar job role while a University Degree would be of advantage.
Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of operations.
Positive Attitude, Excellent communication in oral/written English,
Must be computer literate, preferably with prior experience of the implementation of customer loyalty programmes.
Knowledge of systems used in the Reservation Department would be an advantage
bro I work at international airport I would like to meet u sir Eco departure ...
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by iebanehita(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2013
hardbody:

Oga, I sent you a PM a long time, no response.

You mentioned you have tons of technical questions and answers to share
Re: Vacancies @ Arik Air - October 2013 by tunde1200(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Imagin I don't know of it .

And I be staff of this Airline.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Million Young Nigerians To Get UNICEF Job Training / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / Advice:50k Job No Transport Or 70k Job On Island To Spend 15k Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.