Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (297121 Views)

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / 60 Million Nigerians Don’t Have Bank Accounts-report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by libmanager(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2011
BookGrill - download free books
http:///OHnqh
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by vvovs(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2011
Download free here:
http:///8rYrm
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by vvovs(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Downloads blog:
http:///TTDUp
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by kunlewoye(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2012
Hi Seyibrown poster,
I was checking threads on how to go about solving an issue I have with regarding date of birth error on my waec cert and saw your comment on there about you being successful! Please what should I do?! The YOB on my cert reads 1985 instead of 1986! How did you resolve yours? was it a student visa you applied for? Pls I need you advice urgently. Sorry to go all viral on your posts!
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by acamom: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Here's another that should never be sent money...

Bank Name: Natwest Bank
Bank Address: Johnson Hospital Road, London, UK
Acount Name: Mr Chidozie M. Anochie
Account Number: 37857134
Sort Code: 560063
IBAN BIC: NWBKGB2L,
IBAn: GB09NWBK56006437857134

I was actually contacted by a Joe W Vasquez via OKCupid. Email address: joevasq010@yahoo.com He said he was a Structural Engineer in the oil industry. Lived in Tabor City, North Carolina. Wife died in car accident. Father died when he was young. Grew up in London where mother & uncle still live. Two children, daughter Freda & son, Ben. This is not a real person. This is a "romantic scam". When I finally used an email tracer program I found the emails to have originated from Nigeria. Was a very good, well-weaved story that I feel for. Don't make the same mistake!

Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by Americasman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Here's another that should never be sent money...

Bank Name: Natwest Bank
Bank Address: Johnson Hospital Road, London, UK
Acount Name: Mr Chidozie M. Anochie
Account Number: 37857134
Sort Code: 560063
IBAN BIC: NWBKGB2L,
IBAn: GB09NWBK56006437857134

I was actually contacted by a Joe W Vasquez via OKCupid. Email address: joevasq010@yahoo.com He said he was a Structural Engineer in the oil industry. Lived in Tabor City, North Carolina. Wife died in car accident. Father died when he was young. Grew up in London where mother & uncle still live. Two children, daughter Freda & son, Ben. This is not a real person. This is a "romantic scam". When I finally used an email tracer program I found the emails to have originated from Nigeria. Was a very good, well-weaved story that I feel for. Don't make the same mistake! [/quote]

Can't you see the account name and the cantact person are not the same? I bet so many will still fall cheap for this. Most people still don't read between the lines.
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by acamom: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
I did fail to mention that "Joe" requested the money be sent to his "agent" as he was supposedly out on an oil rig in the North Atlantic off the coast of Scotland. The money was for his company "JOESKILLS OIL SUPPLY LTD".
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by franel79(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
All these fraudulent acts makes it difficult for the honest to succeed anywhere in d world without being scrutinized, even when their success is from their sweat and hardwork.
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by jaycee(f): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls i need to know if someone can help me verify if htis is genuine

Wire Transfer Amount = $61.95 (USD)

Beneficiary/Recipient: c / o Glen Douglas
515 S. Flower St
Los Angeles, California 90017
USA

Bank Name: CitiBank N.A.

Routing #/ABN: 322271724

Account #: 40045012560

Swift Code (if needed): CITIUS33

Citibank Branch Address:
***This address is for wire transfer reference only***
***Do not send any correspondence or funds to this address***
CitiBank N.A
1345 Avenue Of The Americas
New York, NY 10105
212-245-0247
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by KingCheddar: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
MY ATM CARD ... ALSO GOT STUCK ...

GOT IT THE NEXT DAY ...

WITHDREW ...

THAT'S MY 2ND DOLL ACCOUNT ...

HOPE ... I WON'T BE OPENING ANOTHER ONE ... ?

ON CODE ...

THAT'S THAT ...
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by Funjosh(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Those guys enh.
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by Japsylee: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Na wa..o..... as them don catch mompha the show man
Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by Nnanyerugo: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Scammer on Canada Immigration Services named SYLVESTER ISAAC (SCAMMER ON CANADA IMMIGRATION)

Uses Account Details to collect payments:

JACOB FRIDAY
ACCESS BANK

HAPPY AJIOTUOMON IBHAYIEHOR
ACCESS BANK

Phone numbers he uses
+14388061085

Please beware of this scammer.
All scammers must be exposed to protect innocent people from loosing their hard earned money.

Re: Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 by jamebex(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Here is another one

Unity Bank

Ajayi Alice

Never send money to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.