Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) (902 Views)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) Post UME status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by laplace19(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Hi,everyone......... I am Joel by name...300L student(to enter 400L after taken the paused 2nd semester exam due to ASUU strike) and in the department of civil engineering.....

.... I have searched to know if I can find any FUTO forum,but to no avail........so I guess it's high time I opened one,cos I believe it's indispensable in a time like this......

....Be it as it may,I opened this forum for us to meet our fellow futo students,chat with them,discuss crucial issues pertaining to our school,lecturers,etc as well as the lingering industrial action(ASUU strike),give out useful information to Futo aspirants,Pre-degree students and those newly admitted..........don't forget,having fun here is inevitable,so feel free....lolz

.....Nevertheless,congratulations to the newly admitted futo candidates.........and at this point,I look forward to meeting most of you guys..... THANKS!......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by Cjsmack(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2013
nice work @joel just passing....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2013
I am an alumnus, FUTO EEE 2010

Good job laplace
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by laplace19(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cjsmack: nice work @joel just passing....

CJ ....are you Chijioke...in EEE,200L?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by laplace19(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
GeneralShepherd: I am an alumnus, FUTO EEE 2010

Good job laplace

Thanks,bro. So what's happening in your domain?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
laplace19:

Thanks,bro. So what's happening in your domain?

Still job hunting labour market aint smiling
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by GentleCID(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
How much is the current school fees of futo for first and second year students and the acceptance fee, do futo offer architecture?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by laplace19(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
GentleCID: How much is the current school fees of futo for first and second year students and the acceptance fee, do futo offer architecture?

First year's school fees is #44,800....acceptance fee has been increased to #40,000 as told by a pal. Second year is still #32,800 I guess......if there is any new change I will let you know

Futo is offering architecture.....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Owerri(futo)students..let's Meet Here(futoites) by laplace19(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Still job hunting labour market aint smiling

E no easy my brother........just don't relent,keep searching,God will always be with his people

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Might Get Free Higher Education From Norway? / A Message To DELSU Students/ Alumni / ABU 2013/2014 POST-UME Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.