Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I'm In Love With Hotstepper - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm In Love With Hotstepper (6582 Views)

I'm In Love With This Guy... / I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2006
BUt wait O, Hotstepper so u came here to tell them that i went to grab something to eat, when u said i should give u 15mins angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
bluenubian:

big shishi, i see u have come again with your wahala, hott, abeg no mind am

shishi, come on lets take this outside. . . . . .

you one kill shishi? haaaa, shishi if u step outside your own don finish be dat.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by eveseh(f): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Genial(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy4dt:

you one kill shishi? haaaa, shishi if u step outside your own don finish be that.

*Can a man touch an oxy-hydrogen flame with bare hands and not be burnt?*
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by BigShishi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2006
i'll let my gurl handle you, blue
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Hotstepper(f): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol, this thread  is 4nny, lol
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Hotstepper(f): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2006
GENIAL, WHERE IS DA COMPARISON OOOOOOOOOOO?
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2006
your girl wil need to pass through me to get to blue. so let her start getting ready cuzz it aint gonn@ be easy.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Genial(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2006
Hotstepper:

GENIAL, WHERE IS DA COMPARISON OOOOOOOOOOO?

Comparison to what? Please enlighten me, fair one.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by bluenubian(f): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2006
shi shi,
your girl don't want none of me, thats aight , don't be scared ill take u on fair and square, u wont know what hit you and your fisherman @$$
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by eveseh(f): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooooooo,i aint handleing no one
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by BigShishi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2006
eve, a tru big shish gal is a ryde or die chick, how you gonna do me like this??, blue u lucky, im coming back and i got sumtn 4 u
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2006
shishi, u need a plan 2 cuzz eveseh aint handling no one. oops.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by BigShishi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2006
what yu expect, eve is a dignified lady, she don't get down like that (eve me and you later, you shame me o), im going to bring one of my hungry shishiville thoroughbreds, you wont even know if she male or female when you see her, blue will go from navy blue to baby blue when my homegal finish wit am!!
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2006
i will be waiting for that your homegirl she will turn from homegirl to housegirl when i finish with her, blue don't even need to look her side.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by bluenubian(f): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2006
all talk, look at his mouth, all i hear is yac yac yac yac,

they havent told u about blue right, not baby blue, not navy blue, jus blue , and blue will kick shishi's @$$ hulk hogan style
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by eveseh(f): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm una tell we ooooooooooo
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2006
shishsi u don bring her out. hulk hogan for your ass leyyyy. u don die ooooooooo.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by BigShishi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy , why have you involved yourself., forget hulk hogan, blue, has an elephant ever sat on you, ? dats whut my home gurl is , she's a size 26, straight up!
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by bluenubian(f): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2006
oh she 's size 26 huh, even worse, she wont know what hit her when i kick her ass because before she turn her size 26 waist, i would have been pounded u well well like akpu
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol, lmao, go girl. kick her ass. lol, lmao
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Hotstepper(f): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2006
@Genial, u wrote and I quote "Would it be unfair to compare your eyes to those of medusa?" hmm unless i don't understand english or u again, lol
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by BigShishi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy and blue, prepare for this bout, me and home mama have started training, you want to pound who like akpu, i will do to you what pepper does to the eyes!!
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Genial(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2006
Hotstepper:

@Genial, u wrote and I quote "Would it be unfair to compare your eyes to those of medusa?" hmm unless i don't understand english or u again, lol

Fair lady, the comparison is only to the point that medusa's eyes turned men to stone.
I dare say your eyes have the same quality, even though not as literally!

Have you ever wondered why all those cars almost collided when you crossed the road?

It was because the drivers temporarily lost control of their motor functions when your eyes lighted on them!
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2006
wow, hmmmm, hotstepper, u get toaster here oooo.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by bluenubian(f): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2006
leave diddy out ot this, diddy is my coach, i told u to leave your burger king mama out of this, but if u insist, i can take u both,

**using the  1, 2 step technique**

i  go nac u one , nack your mama one, then step back and what u two cry like okada man wey don fall commmot for him okada
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Genial(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2006
@Diddy

How are you today?  cool
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Genial(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2006
bluenubian:

leave diddy out ot this, diddy is my coach, i told u to leave your burger king mama out of this, but if u insist, i can take u both,

**using the 1, 2 step technique**

i go nac u one , nack your mama one, then step back and what u two cry like okada man wey don fall commmot for him okada

Er. . . is it time to count?
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by Hotstepper(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2006
diddy, itz good u r witnessing it, lol, @Denial, i like da FAIR LADY name, gathering all of dem names 2geda, lol, hmmm will i  take dat as a compliement? I should count maself blessed den cuz ma God created me well with no mistake, lol, as I said in other posts, I think my best physical features apart 4rom ma personality are my eyes and dentition, tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2006
bluenubian:

**using the 1, 2 step technique**

i go nac u one , nack your mama one, then step back and what u two cry like okada man wey don fall commmot for him okada

oh shiit, i have seen d funniest girl here ooo. chai, dis is so hillarious. nice one girl. hahahahah. one two step hahahaha. damnnnnnn. im crying here. lmao.
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by diddy4(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2006
@genial

i dey aiight, just lmao here. what of u?
Re: I'm In Love With Hotstepper by BigShishi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2006
1, 2 step?? u think say na dance we wan go dance, why u no try awilo?, u dey wan risk una life, make u just apologise!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Professional Hookup Stream 1 / The Finest Boy On Nairaland. (pix) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.