Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom (41282 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by dharmmy09(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: CHECK ur spam box
u mean my gmail spam msg?..thanks
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Castos(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Prodigal son: The Prodigal son representing, OBA AWON UNIVERSITY (OAU)
So after dropping out of school you still wrote jamb and came back, interesting....... but my guy wey enter since never graduate, wettin cause am?
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
dharmmy09:
u mean my gmail spam msg?..thanks
YAPP
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Castos: So after dropping out of school you still wrote jamb and came back, interesting....... but my guy wey enter since never graduate, wettin cause am?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
TO THOSE THAT SENT ME THEIR NUMBER AM SURE U GUYS ARE ON WHATSAPP

MOREOVER WE NEED GURLS TO VOLUNTEERS NA wetin appen tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Pearlyakin(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
I represent the university of ibadan the 1st and the best in nigeria.

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by dharmmy09(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
bamto: I represent the University of Ibadan. (UI). The first and best.
sorry,u are here late...have bin given d mantle to rep d ivory tower with d backing of d baluba kingdom...pele
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: Reason why we need more coordinators. The debate will start from group stage. Where all schools will be group in four into different groups..

For example
Group A
OAU
EKSU
UNIBEN
UNISON

GROUP B
IMSU
YABATECH
UNIZIK
AAU

ETC..

Hence the schools will be pair just like a football match, date will be fix for the debate.

OAU VS UNIOSUN. March 15 2014 12pm

EKSU VS UNIBEN. March 15 2014 2pm

The debate btwn the schools paired above will come up same day. Thats the essense of asking for more coordinators, and at the end the two winners will qualify to the next phase..

Same with GROUP B, dependng on the number of groups...
any female volunteer to help in coordinating the debate
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by dharmmy09(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pearlyakin: I represent the university of ibadan the 1st and the best in nigeria.
try another time...not responding
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Cashcard1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yea I represent BUK Bayero University Kano...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
dharmmy09:
sorry,u are here late...have bin given d mantle to rep d ivory tower with d backing of d baluba kingdom...pele
lol
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by dabrake(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
I represent University of Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by noble4d(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
I represent A.B.U zaria (The school to be )
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Castos(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: TO THOSE THAT SENT ME THEIR NUMBER AM SURE U GUYS ARE ON WHATSAPP

MOREOVER WE NEED GURLS TO VOLUNTEERS NA wetin appen tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Girls? naaa...... they prefer watching the guys.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Castos: Girls? naaa...... they prefer watching the guys.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin and there is none to prove him wrong
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by malontee(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aint in for much intro.

Paul rep. ABSU

Proudly ikenga
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Riel99: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Riel ,I represent kano poly.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
engr denizsmart repping FUTO... Nigeria's finest technological citadel of learning
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
great unilorin on ma mind. probitas doctrina iRep.... any oda high institution is a counterfeit

unilorin.edu.ng

check us out
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Am oluwatobi ajayi a.k.a sir bobby joe
I Rep UniLag a.k.a uniswag.........
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by TeddyJonathan(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Am jona tee....i rep B U K
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Castos(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
We've got Princessayesha, Prettymisi and Zeebah23 in the house.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
futurewise11: So foreıgn student are not welcome or what?we are here.

I represent my school lıfe and dırect,germany all the way.

Germany na name of sch
na wa for u o
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Castos: We've got Princessayesha, Prettymisi and Zeebah23 in the house.
NA ONLY this ones you sight,

what about other girls viewing
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Castos(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
rapsodeep: great unilorin on ma mind. probitas doctrina iRep.... any oda high institution is a counterfeit

unilorin.edu.ng

check us out
You're a counterfeit yourself.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
This thread Will serve as a platform to get in touch with all undergraduates here on Nairaland, both Private, Public, Federal Universities, Polythecnic, College of Education..

Hence another debate will commence soon, this would be different from the former ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL DEBATE.

:::E-INTER SCHOOL DEBATE.:::

The former is an open debate for all forumites both graduates, undergraduate, secondary school students etc. But this INTER SCHOOL DEBATE will strictly be for undergraduates, to commence as from next year, so planning and other discussion, ideas would be going on here.

Volunteer would be needed for the following post..

Coordinator: in addition to the moderator of this section, two more other coordinators would be needed.

Consideration would be given to the most active poster on this section..

Other posts will be unveil soon.

Regards.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Castos(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: NA ONLY this ones you sight,

what about other girls viewing
I guess they just entered .
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: Reason why we need more coordinators. The debate will start from group stage. Where all schools will be group in four into different groups..

For example
Group A
OAU
EKSU
UNIBEN
UNISON

GROUP B
IMSU
YABATECH
UNIZIK
AAU

ETC..

Hence the schools will be pair just like a football match, date will be fix for the debate.

OAU VS UNIOSUN. March 15 2014 12pm

EKSU VS UNIBEN. March 15 2014 2pm

The debate btwn the schools paired above will come up same day. Thats the essense of asking for more coordinators, and at the end the two winners will qualify to the next phase..

Same with GROUP B, dependng on the number of groups...
more coordinators ooooooooooooooooo u must be on whatsapp...

just send in your number if you wish to volunteer.

fynestboi@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Castos: I guess they just entered .
hmmmmmmmmmm ok ooooooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

oga Jazino i jst dy laugh dose freshers
oboy d tin dy shark dem.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hahahahahahaha..... I aint seeing no one repping DA SCHOOL OF HARDKNOCKS! Where are ma players...? Hola hola hola... *draws computer closer to observe*
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Gelco(f): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm Gelco n I rep Uniben! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

National Open University of Nigeria / SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School? / University Of Abuja Lecture Hall Overcrowded, No Social Distancing, No Facemasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.