Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom (41925 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
K.K Imoh:

guy, why IBB UNIversity lapai, no dey dia
Welcome Please kindly NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE PLANNING THREAD
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by boay(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
I believe you guys are following the NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE PLANNING THREAD
It is getting hotter
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Aliciakeys(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do not miss NL's one-of-a-kind interschool debate, you would not want to be gisted, come experience the fun, clash of writers, orators and debaters... Be there from the very beginning up to the end.. Click the flick and join the train via www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread/
Do not miss NL's one-of-a-kind interschool debate, you would not want to be gisted, come experience the fun, clash of writers, orators and debaters... Be there from the very beginning up to the end.. Click the flick and join the train via www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread/
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by honeydear(f): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello interested debaters, ensure you represent your school before the deadline which will be posted soon...as any school that fail to be represented will be disqualified. In addition, out of 40 schools listed, only 13 had been represented with 2 representatives from UI and Futminna respectively, others are just one.

To represent your school and fully take part in the debate join us in here.

INTERSCHOOL DEBATE PLANNING THREAD
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
honeydear: Hello interested debaters, ensure you represent your school before the deadline which will be posted soon...as any school that fail to be represented will be disqualified. In addition, out of 40 schools listed, only 13 had been represented with 2 representatives from UI and Futminna respectively, others are just one.

To represent your school and fully take part in the debate join us in here.

INTERSCHOOL DEBATE PLANNING THREAD
please my fellow DELSUITES AND ABRAKARIANS please follow the link above and represent this GREAT school
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: please my fellow DELSUITES AND ABRAKARIANS please follow the link above and represent this GREAT school
you can help with that on the chat thread for DELSU.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: you can help with that on the chat thread for DELSU.
can you give me the link abeg
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Rexsul: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
stil kipn my fingers crossd til d d-day
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Rexsul: stil kipn my fingers crossd til d d-day
good ...
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Gabbythehomeboy: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
I rep National open university of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gabbythehomeboy: I rep National open university of Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread/5
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2013
*Grabs Mic
They call me Ishow Repping The Only Uni In Nig UNIBADAN(1st&the BEST)
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2013
ishowdot@gmail.:
*Grabs Mic
They call me Ishow Repping The Only Uni In Nig UNIBADAN(1st&the BEST)
https://www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread/5
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by emirald87(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is a good idea
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Aliciakeys(f): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by malontee(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fresia01: I am Absu<abia state university Uturu> representer. final yr linguistics n comm stdnt. Greatest upon greatest upon greatest Nigerian stdnts!!! Great!! Greatest upon greatest upon greatest ikengas and ikengresses! Great! Greatest gbo gbo! Greatest gba gba! Aluta continue!!

Nice having you around warrior ikengress
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Aliciakeys(f): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
malon tee:

Nice having you around warrior ikengress

Walketh and never jamtule... Walketh into NL's interschool debate and show what your are made of.. Drag your fellow ikengas and ikengresses along... GREAT ABSUIANS!!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by damoskiy(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2013
Unilag students don't want to debate...if na to follow woman una go sabi abi to go club...kai make una no fall our hand...
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Emmyk(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2013
I rep KSU
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by NAMESABI(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Comrade NaMeSabi
Malabite representing UNICAL
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Atesunate15(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
i rep OSUSTECH

include it in the interschool debate sharply
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
NAMESABI: Comrade NaMeSabi
Malabite representing UNICAL
join us in here..

https://www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Kushbaba(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hi, students this is an avenue to make cool cash pending ASSU strike outcome

SENCE Agric presents the first in our quarterly Essay competition.

THE COMPETITION

Attention are shifting to Agriculture and more and more unlikely people are looking at joining the Agriculture bandwagon. But before we all head into the Agriculture space we need to ask.
Is Agriculture really the next bigthing?
Is it really capable of replacing Oil as Nigeria’s largest income earner?
Is Agriculture really the retirement plan people think it is?
We would like to hear from informed persons.

PRIZES TO BE WON

First prize: N 50, 000
Second prize: N30, 000
Third prize: N20, 000

for details check: https://www.facebook.com/Agricbusinessnigeria

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Sanguinesir(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sanguine sir. I rep FUNAAB. (readers r leaders)
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
*clears throat*
yeah!its ur hommie,lollysweet reppin one and only FUTA(we too tech)...any other futa is a counterfeit
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / 2015/2016 IMSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.