Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space (20372 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by abdulo4real: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Gbade60: Na by force to pray? If he fall from dere ehn, na r.I.p be dat ooooo
bad belle!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by abdulo4real: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jeezyy: mine is gonna be in the SUN
guy u gana roast!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Cahmegga: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Where do you think Heaven is located?!

^see question...heaven is in Aso Rock :/

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Deen4me(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

AND Lemme guess?! NAIRALAND is not the Internet?!

I'm sure you didnt expect that comeback.. grin

at bolded grin
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Deen4me(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

thank you.

You are welcome Sis
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by lertee(f): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
May God or devil help you to roast like guguru. angry
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by lertee(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
farmer99: ALLAH is everywhere, if u believe click like.
You got likes on the first one,why do double post. Re u “like” hungry? undecided
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by victorv12(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
All these thesist are about to take their religion into the space again! All the astronauts around the world should go against this. This shows how gullible all religion can be. Jesus and Muhammad died on this planet, why can't everything regarding their followership be limited to our planet alone! I hope their religious wars won't be taken to the space, where space stations and satellites will be the next target...The space most be really protected! It's meant for explorers, scientists and atheists, not religious followers that can wakeup one day and start blowing up all the satellites and the space stations in the solar system.
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by thaoriginator: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow! Allah is great!
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by deols(f): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
victorv12: All these thesist are about to take their religion into the space again! All the astronauts around the world should go against this. This shows how gullible all religion can be. Jesus and Muhammad died on this planet, why can't everything regarding their followership be limited to our planet alone! I hope their religious wars won't be taken to the space, where space stations and satellites will be the next target...The space most be really protected! It's meant for explorers, scientists and atheists, not religious followers that can wakeup one day and start blowing up all the satellites and the space stations in the solar system.

Your naivete is so glaring! take a glass of water please.
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by farmer99: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Are you saying Allah is not Omnipresent?!
dnt mind him is just trying 2 bring confusiön, when Allah say is very close to sm1 than his neck vein
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by everyday: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
I once saw a musician in space and now a Muslim praying.I will like to see a Nigerian up there somedat
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by gnabry(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
victorv12: All these thesist are about to take their religion into the space again! All the astronauts around the world should go against this. This shows how gullible all religion can be. Jesus and Muhammad died on this planet, why can't everything regarding their followership be limited to our planet alone! I hope their religious wars won't be taken to the space, where space stations and satellites will be the next target...The space most be really protected! It's meant for explorers, scientists and atheists, not religious followers that can wakeup one day and start blowing up all the satellites and the space stations in the solar system.
ve u eaten today?
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by xclusive43(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros must u comment...... As my sis said Your naivete is so glaring! take a glass of
water please.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by xclusive43(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
gnabry: ve u eaten today?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by 1n2n3(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thank God for the blessing of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by lekanwj(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: Does hallah territory reach outer space
Allah (God) in Arabic language and not hallah. He is the creator of the universe.
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by switdil(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lilimax: Na copy and paste nah cheesy
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by rabzy01: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Surah Al-Baqara, Chap 2, Verse 115:

وَلِلَّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّوا فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

"And to Allah belong the east and the west, so wherever you turn yourselves or your faces there is the Face of Allah (and He is High above, over His Throne). Surely! Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing."

(English - Mohsin Khan)

wellmax: Where was he facing?
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by farmer99: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
lertee:
You got likes on the first one,why do double post. Re u “like” hungry? undecided
pardon me i beg, i didnt mean to do that.
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Swaburu: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
You hav know dad where eva he faced, he is at right drtn 4 facin God
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Swaburu: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
He can do a dry ablution,
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Now this reveals the deficiencies in this religion. When you pray, you face an object (built by man). Now you're in outer space, where will you face when kneeling to pray? See the million dollar question? I'm sure the prophets that came up with the stupiddd idea didn't anticipate that someone man will be in space! Hahahahaa
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by dyfatai(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
farmer99: ALLAH is everywhere, if u believe click like.
pls pardon me, im nt sure if u ar a muslim or non muslim, so i dnt know hw best 2 approac. ALLAH is nt everywhere. Allah said in d Holy Quran d@ HE is above d seven heavens. So, by physical presence, HE is above d seven heavens, but by HIS wisdom, HE is with us. Allahu Allam
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by dyfatai(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
NOIBMUUL: Now this reveals the deficiencies in this religion. When you pray, you face an object (built by man). Now you're in outer space, where will you face when kneeling to pray? See the million dollar question? I'm sure the prophets that came up with the stupiddd idea didn't anticipate that someone man will be in space! Hahahahaa
and u didnt get answers here 2 d@ same question or better still ask some1 who knows abt d religion. U ar aving a swell time insulting ones religion, HELL is a more blazing dan an inferno. Av d@ @ d back of ur mind
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Wittywizard(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: .
It isn't easy for a girl to
leave the guy she's
been through so much
with, even if she's
unhappy. Even if he makes
her cry, she can't forget how he used to
make her smile. Even if
he pisses her off, she can't
forget the joy he
used to bring her. Even if he
ignores her, she can't forget the amount of
attention he used to
give her. Even if he's gotten
too busy to spend
time with her, she can't
forget all of the times they shared together. Even
if he's stressing her
out, she can't forget how
relieving it would be
just be talking to him. Even
if he's being a complete asshole towards
her, she can't forget
how sweet he was to her.
Even if he's being
distant towards me, she
can't forget how close they were before. Even if
he shows no interest
in her, she can't forget the
effort he used to
make for her. Even if he
acts like he doesn't care, she can't forget how
he used to express
the way he feels about her.abeeg.. Tell dat guy say make e colect Allah abi anybody weh e see dea phone number
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by rabzy01: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
You are ignorant and too lazy to read. Just becouse you are too lazy to carry out research on some issues, you assumed there are no answers. Do you think NL is the best place to find rullings concerning some issues in religeons. How about this:

Quran 2:115

"And to Allah belong the east and the west, so wherever you turn yourselves or your faces there is the Face of Allah (and He is High above, over His Throne). Surely! Allah is All-Sufficient for His
creatures' needs, All-Knowing."

NOIBMUUL: Now this reveals the deficiencies in this religion. When you pray, you face an object (built by man). Now you're in outer space, where will you face when kneeling to pray? See the million dollar question? I'm sure the prophets that came up with the stupiddd idea didn't anticipate that someone man will be in space! Hahahahaa
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by aigbeedo(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2013
u go roast 4there. LIVE
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by AwesomeDaniel(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Okija_juju: O Snaps.... shocked shocked

They have taken their Jihad into space.. Now where are we gonna go when we die?!
Lol.. Very funny.
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Allah is not on His Throne, because it might connote a sitting position. Instead He is Above His Throne, The Throne is above the heavens. And as to the Abilities of Allah, each is Uniquely His and covers all creations, always. So He sees all creations without anything hidden from Him. He hears all creations without any sound, speech, thoughts kept unspoken and secret not reaching His Hearing.

@Okija juju: the wall here is the interior of the space craft that the muslim astronaut can reach. The mere touching it is enough to satisfy the obedience to the command of Allah. it is intention to submit willing that matters.

And where he faces is the Qibla as it the Kaaba is built upward to his eye level or a little more or a little less.

Islam is easy and now that scientific instrument is aiding in the location of the Qibla, Islam by Allah has been made even easier and guessing the direction of the Qibla is a thing of the past. Yet if you dont know the direction, if you guess, relying on the Mercy of Allah, you can make your obligatory prayer.
Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by ShalomNigeria: 2:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, the first Muslim astronaut, shows how he performs his salat while in Orbit.[/size]

[/quote]
He is the first Malaysian and not the first muslim astronaut in space, there are men and a woman before him.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by Deen4me(m): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2013
ShalomNigeria:
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, the first Muslim astronaut, shows how he performs his salat while in Orbit.[/size]

He is the first Malaysian and not the first muslim astronaut in space, there are men and a woman before him.
[size=12 pt]
I was just about to make the correction apparently there has been other muslims before him from other countries e.g Saudi Arabia etc.

Thanks for the observation smiley

Any idea who the first muslim woman in space is ?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Marriage Realities We Fail To Realize / Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam / Muslim Sisters Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.