Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? (473 Views)

Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? by Ijawboi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
I just woke up and my house is on fire. I don't have a phone, just internet and no close neighbour whose phone i could use to call the fire service.. Judging by the damage thus far and the amount of smoke, its been burning for some time and seems to be spreading very slowly. Fire already to large to put out myself. I'm hoping the fire will soon stop but that doesn't seen to be the case. What should i do?
Re: My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm ...e come be say na Romance Section, Nairaland come be the easiest and fastest way to reach Fire Services? Bros ....nar your heart de catch fire abi nar fire de catch your heart? grin

You nor even point out your location (state or countiri) or even go out to help out with the fire fighting sef. By the way which kin Internet access you get wey you nor get fone? Some people shaaaaa.

Nor forget send us the photograph
Re: My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? by ebamma(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Text i be mumu to 419, and i will send some area boys to help u

1 Like

Re: My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? by demelza: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin Your house dey burn and you get time compose this kin long tory for nairaland.
Like a poster said, post pictures make we follow you see.
Re: My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? by Ijawboi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
demelza: grin Your house dey burn and you get time compose this kin long tory for nairaland.
Like a poster said, post pictures make we follow you see.
the laptop was on and nairaland was on the homescreen.
Re: My House Is On Fire, What Should I Do? by Ijawboi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wicked nairalanders. Una dey read bt no dey comment

(1) (Reply)

Grandfather Hangs Self Over Bank Loan / Why Do You Like Nairaland? / Double Personality On Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.