Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Cars That Make Women Most Appealing - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing (32416 Views)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) / The 10 Best Cars That Offer A Manual Transmission - Strictly For Men Pls!!! / 10 Tuned Cars That Will Make Your Ears Bleed (anti-lag System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Immune1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
What kind of car makes women most attractive? What does your car say about you? Well before I answer these questions, here is a little history lesson. Female driving in Nigeria started when Funmilayo Ransome Kuti first drove a vehicle and maybe somehow paved the way for other countless female-drivers which is part of our daily lives today. Female drivers are literally found in all spheres of life from regular driver-owners to commercial driving of cars and even full-size refuse trucks. However, in focus here isn't the history and evolution of female drivers in Nigeria but on how the kind of cars women and girls drive can affect their appeal to the opposite sex.

Worth mentioning are a few stereotypes when it comes to the impression people get when they spot a lady/woman driving a type of car. For instance, a lady driving a minivan like a Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna automatically gives off the impression that she is married with kids and is completely off-limit and off the market. In the same vein, very young ladies pushing mean full-sized SUVs like a Range Rover sport or Nissan Armanda give off very wrong signals as such gives people the impression they either are spoilt daddy’s girls or high-class call girls with sugar daddies.

Either way below is a list of cars that make women most appealing.

5) Full size sedans/SUVs: ladies driving the 5-Series BMWs, the Mercedes Benz E-class, Toyota Venzas and the rest of them, seem to know exactly what they want. Boys claiming to be men will definitely find this very intimidating, but real men will find this quite refreshing. Not being married could raise a red flag especially if the lady in question is too young-maybe in her 20s.

4) Full size trucks: powerful women ready to take up a challenge in an adventurous way flaunt their style with these mean looking trucks and this definitely turn heads.

3) Corporate cars: which are women driving mostly cooperate branded Toyota Corollas or Kia Ceratos etc. These women or ladies are painted as very independent, proud of their jobs and maybe strong. Such may indicate stability, responsibility and inner-drive of these women.

2) Sport cars or cars with a sporty touch: you can’t wake up one day and ‘love-vendor’ your dad’s car, so unless she is burrowing her boyfriend’s car, chances are that it’s hers! Ladies driving sporty looking cars with say dark-rims and extended rear spoilers or fenders in most cases indicates readiness to mingle and affability. Mostly trendy and highly fashionable women drive these cars and guys find this quite attractive.

1) Everyday cars: women driving the first-ladies(1990 Toyota Corollas), the EODs(2003 Honda Accord), the Toyota Matrixes, the Honda hallas are by far the most appealing set of ladies behind the wheel. This is because the regular guy feels that he has a chance. These easily 'approachable' set of driving women get hit on more than the others.

So where do you belong?

SOURCE:http://autobaseafrica.com/cars-that-make-women-most-appealing/

8 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Ikenna351(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Good one Op.

But that your number 2, about ladies driving sporty cars and how guys find it attractive, get as ebi for me. I don't find it attractive abeg. I don't find a lady trying to prove 007 interesting.

Ikenna.

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Immune1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ikenna351: Good one Op.

But that your number 2, about ladies driving sporty cars and how guys find it attractive, get as ebi for me. I don't find it attractive abeg. I don't find a lady trying to prove 007 interesting.

Ikenna.

Its always very easy to come up with an ice-breaker and quickly start up a conversation if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by idrisolaide(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
G-Wagon
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by imperiouxx(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
What about for men?

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by skiesoduah: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
RAM-1500, Tundra, GMC, HT

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by 100ksalescom(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
kiss Sporty cars
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Phamoxy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thrash, @op uno get work ni?

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by mumumugu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Volvo

old fashioned, strong and durable
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by timbros(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
OP what of a woman driving tuke tuke...or keke napep? undecided

Whish class she belong?

4 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by redsquare(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tricycles aka Keke Napep. Women look cool in it plus it is very portable and trendy. grin
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by bulletproofmonk(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Immune#1:

3) Cooperate cars: which are women driving mostly cooperate branded Toyota Corollas or Kia Ceratos etc. These women or ladies are painted as very independent, proud of their jobs and maybe strong. Such may indicate stability, responsibility and inner-drive of these women.

*Corporate

Thank me Later

3 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by vizboy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
e no be my business

Please read ---- www.nairaland.com/1492506/villagers-beat-up-man-found
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by fyneboi79(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
I think its sexy when I see a woman driving those huge trucks like Tundra and GMC

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Etumgbe(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Danhumprey: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sweet mother! shocked Mine is BMW... A lady with class ride that kind of car. lipsrsealed
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Sllowppoisoon: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Most suited car for Nigerian women: Volkswagen Beetle.
Last Bullet:
Papa Emeka was so generous that he bought it for my Mama Emeka last year.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
notin is more sexy than this

3 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
I respect women that drive lagbus oooo grin grin grin
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by pelhurmy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
redsquare: Tricycles aka Keke Napep. Women look cool in it plus it is very portable and trendy. grin
lmao...u b gbef
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love women in Mini Cooper.......... I don't know why but I find women wey drive Cooper sexy.....

If u drive a Mini-Cooper, holla at me.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Viscy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
could somebody help me with the procedures on how i can post an article here?
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.
Bye bye!

@OP, I'll go with the full-size sedan/SUV, especially if this SUV happens to be a Mercedes G-class or a Range rover. Now, that's what we call appealing cool

3 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by An0nimus: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.
Trust me. You won't be missed.

3 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by xclusive43(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
esbjay@gmail.co:
notin is more sexy than this
grin
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Immune1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
bulletproofmonk:

*Corporate

Thank me Later
Correction made;Thanks*smiles
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by israel007: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
bulletproofmonk:

*Corporate

Thank me Later

Lmao. You no well
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by xclusive43(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
GO NAAA...,Who hold u....
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by YoshiMaster: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
When I see a girl pushing a whip like this, it makes me think twice about approaching, I always have to reformulate my approach strategy.

I approach none the less though, because YOLO!

#BigCojones

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg no.2 should have been no.1 joor! Sports cars are already sexy then you now put a sexy lady in one, haba you too check am now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobil-1 5w20 And 5w-30 Oil / This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) / What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.