Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) (32460 Views)

Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by autojosh: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Have you seen it? Tell us in the comment section below.

https://autojosh.com/whats-wrong-this-audi-billboard_photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Musk have lieu of must have I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by DjAndroid: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2017
I think the "Musk" is deliberate.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by ikeepitreal(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
lmao.. They're teasing Tesla's Elon Musk. very brilliant.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by sultaan(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
ikeepitreal:
lmao.. They're teasing Tesla's Elon Musk. very brilliant.

They are teasing the guy who is kicking all of the in the butt with his wonderful cheap electric car?

None of their cars even comes close to a TESLA . The Tesla might bloom expensive compared to a loaded A6 but 5 years down the road when you compare cost of ownership the Tesla will be cheaper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by sniperwolf(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Not a typo, an advertisement by Audi of Berlin is being interpreted as taking a direct crack at Tesla chief Elon Musk in promoting its pending luxury performance SUV.

12 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2017
sultaan:

They are teasing the guy who is kicking all of the in the butt with his wonderful cheap electric car?

None of their cars even comes close to a TESLA . The Tesla might bloom expensive compared to a loaded A6 but 5 years down the road when you compare cost of ownership the Tesla will be cheaper

Rich people like me wouldn't be caught dead In a Tesla...If they made more sexy ones i might respect Elon Musk but till then they can shave their Greeness up their asses

Perfectly happy with my Toyota and Chevy.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2017
shocked

The only thing wrong with that billboard is that they did not perforate the flex material like it's done in Naija..

Meaning people can vandalize it and use it to make canopies and kiosks.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by tdayof(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Lol. Audi is no where near Tesla. Moreover, Tesla technology has been available before musk came in but musk being a genius, is changing the automobile market.
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by omusiliyu(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Amberon11: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Maybe its "Audi musk"

1 Like

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Brightwood:

Rich people like me wouldn't be caught dead In a Tesla...If they made more sexy ones i might respect Elon Musk but till then they can shave their Greeness up their asses

shut up

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by twilliamx(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by naturefellow(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Only God knows how much I love that brand called Audi!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by destiny322(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Brightwood:

. Guy calm down.. Rich guy like u.. Tot u wanted to say perfectly happy wit my FERARI AND ROLLS ROYCE

33 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Pavore9: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Catching our attention is the aim and they have succeeded! cheesy

They are actually jabbing their rival Tesla's CEO, Elon Musk.
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by pembisco(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Click 'like' if you have no idea what the op above me are talking about

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2017
destiny322:
. Guy calm down.. Rich guy like u.. Tot u wanted to say perfectly happy wit my FERARI AND ROLLS ROYCE

Bill Gates doesn't drive them?

4 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Decapo: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Musk have
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by RichDad1(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2017
The front grill should be perforated for proper ventilation.
Unless it's a hybrid. undecided
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by MrJaydpro: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only thing wrong with that billboard is that they did not perforate the flex material like it's done in Naija..

Meaning people can vandalize it and use it to make canopies and kiosks.

grin all Ur comments..... Are u funny or stupid? Chai grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
If you think "musk" should be "must" then you are mistaken.
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Heromaniaa: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by VocalWalls: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
They were trying to shade Elon Musk.

Co founder of Tesla.

Unfortunately, in the states, Tesla cars are used by bigger boys.

2 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by Peterosky(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Brightwood:

.My guy, it's like your poverty level has increased. Because rich people like you should not be struggling Toyota with me. Please kindly respect your poverty biko

13 Likes

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Nothing..... They are trolling Elon musk

1 Like

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by ZACHIE: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by sakalisis(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2017
angry
Re: What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) by ThatCEO: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Brightwood:

I bet you have not seen a Tesla in real life, if you have, you definitely wouldn't be saying trash. Forget about the stupid pics or YouTube videos, they never tell the paint the true story. The ass on a Tesla is 3 times sexier than that of Vera Sidika. I could almost pick a Tesla over a Bentley (except Bentayga, that one na winch motor cheesy)

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / Fatal Accident On A Bridge Along Warri-benin Road, One Dead (photo) / Changing The Radiator Of Your Tokunbo Car From Single Cell To Double Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.