Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

"Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? (929 Views)

Which Disney Movies Do You Secretly Like? Thread For Disney Opponents. / What Movies Do You Watch When You Are Sad? / Can't Yoruba Movies Do Without This Two Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by jemijames: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
I mean seriously? What do pple enjoy in these dry phillipine movies? I just dont get it.
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by davo90tico(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Guy no be only u we all suffer the same fate i mean gals r jes unpredictable.... watchin some annoying ass people falling in and out of love like puppy dogs... the most annoying part is how their whole mind gets sucked into it like its a reality tv show. Check vis u can set urself on fire practically and still be shouting ur ass off and they'll jes sit down and watch almost like they r under some hipnotic spell gosh naija gals need help seriously.... lipsrsealed
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by VillageBoi(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Hahahahaha you people are funny, thanks for the comedy, made me laff. But see how guys wey love the films come blame the babes quick-quick grin grin grin
Oya, women wey dey watch these things come blame ya boyfriends here.
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:05am On Oct 28, 2013
Interesting I find them 'Clara n mara' 'My eternal' 'my hrt beats 4 Lola' tho dey cud be ridiculous wonder y sum1 wud pretend being blind 4 20yrs n dt hasn't been bursted xcept only one lady hu caught her. Mexican n American movies r kul n on point 2 me.
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by emilyone(f): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mara and Clara is da bomb!
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by mrdrizzy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nawao! I dislike dier film die,too slow,the way dem dey carry love for head like sey na food,neglectible very predictable and always end in fairy tale(and dey live happily ever after)..
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by africanmuse: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Guys, I am ROTFLMAO. I have never watched a phillipino movie and it was only recently when I came to Ghana that I found out there are Mexican soaps. I have lived in the USA and Canada for 30 years and did not know of Mexican soaps. But here are African women wasting there lives away on a 10th class production. But I was enthused why African women watch these senseless trash. Then it clicked when a young Ghanaian lady told me how beautiful the voices of the white woman are and how if she had the chance she would have stolen one of the children actor , a boy, for herself. Of course I was horrified but this is the issue still; black people just simply hate their color. Anything that is not black will fascinate them. If you are like me you would be perplexed why is it Ghanaians are so fascinated with American Country Music and the Canadian Singer Celine Dion. But these are the people who put Celine Dion over Whitney Houston. We as black people have no hope of ever emancipating ourselves from the mental slavery and inferior complex of white skin. Makes you sick no?
Re: "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
^^^^^^anyway...stop saying 'black'. It annoys people like me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Topnotch Yoruba Movies 2015 / Sexy Actress, Bose Alao Hits The World With New Movie ‘ Rivers Between’ (PICS) / Your Favorite Seasonal Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.