Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Starting A Video / Music Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Starting A Video / Music Website (855 Views)

Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / Popular Nigeria Music Website, Notjustok Hacked!! / Designing A Music Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Video / Music Website by jobites: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dear Folks,
I wanna start a Nigerian Video/Music website however my problems are:

1. Where can i get legal Nigeria videos to upload - Is it legal to upload Nigerian movies and music videos or audios
2. How do i get started
Re: Starting A Video / Music Website by Sub5(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
You may run into problem running a video and music website due to piracy policies, except you are given the right to share those video and music or produce them your self. However you can have website for sharing video and music, by hosting the free ones from other sites that have such right, e.g calling video and music files from youtube and other big sites that are into this.
Re: Starting A Video / Music Website by Napolitano(m): 5:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Call 08132279618. Lets share ideas
Re: Starting A Video / Music Website by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Starting A Video / Music Website by jobites: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2013
@Sub5 thanks a lot for your answer.
I have a video website already which generates video from youtube using Youtube's keywords API and video queries,
www.hotnaijavideo.com

However, those videos are not hosted on my server. Just wondering if its possible to upload Nigerian Movies or music to my server just like tooxclusive.com.

@brand_new I have been a web designer and web applications developer since 2005. I can setup a replica of youtubes website in 5min. I advise you answer peoples questions in this forum and consider advertising elsewhere.
Re: Starting A Video / Music Website by Napolitano(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
I said lets talk Oga. I know people making money in the business
Re: Starting A Video / Music Website by webkuti: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2013
jobites: Dear Folks,
I wanna start a Nigerian Video/Music website however my problems are:

1. Where can i get legal Nigeria videos to upload - Is it legal to upload Nigerian movies and music videos or audios
2. How do i get started

[b]There are different way to bring your idea into reality.

1) Legally and
2) Illegally

(I am going to show you few example here. I hope you will get idea.)

you take a look at this link and tell me.

1) http://www.boxtv.com/

Boxtv.com is an Indian premium video service that brings to you the latest movies, TV shows and premium video content in one place. BoxTV provides you a way to access content from your favourite studios and channels in a highly optimized and world-class user experience. they do it legally.

If you want this type of website. I say ok. We can do.

for more information contact me on skype or email me.

Skype contact: webkuti
email: info@webkuti.com

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Killing Website / BLOGGERS :Best Times to Post on Social Media[Infographic] / I Can Get You Rdp Vps You Have Been Craving For For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.