Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me (560 Views)

Bunch Of USA Used Desktop Computers For Sale / 600 Pieces Of Dell And Fujitsu Siemens Desktop Computers For Sale. / Advantages Of Desktop Computers Versus Laptops? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me by 2helpu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hello
If you are into desktop computer sales and your company would like to enter into a partnership agreement with our company, I will like to discuss with you.
We are into ICT consultancy service for private secondary schools. Our job is to equip their computer lab and train the students and staff. We are looking for a good partner that will be involved in the supply of all the desktop computers needed in all our client schools. This is a long time business opportunity.

The system configuration should not be lower than below:

Pentium M or above
HP or DELL. 2GB RAM, 80GB HDD, FLAT SCREEN MONITOR, MINI TOWER, ENHANCED KEYBOARD, MOUSE, WINDOWS 7 etc

If you are capable, pls contact me on 08056126447 or ksnetdollars@gmail.com

Regards.
Prince.
Re: If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me by mcdokwe(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seen. From your post, it seems as though you don't mind opting for fairly used PC, new laptops comes in specs way above that
Re: If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me by 2helpu(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
For a start, if we can get very clean ones no problem but it must be very clean and in great working condition with at lease 1 year warranty.

Thanks.
Re: If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me by mcdokwe(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fairly used systems don't come with one year warranty at least not practically
Re: If You Can Supply Desktop Computers Contact Me by figment232(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
klassic p integrated services is the name of my company.we are into important of IT /ICT accessories laptops.tablets e.t.c.We can conveniently supply u any quantity and in very good condition.08059268461

(1) (Reply)

Tmats Finance With Multi Location Application Expert Needed / Help: I Need To Fix My Sony Vaio Vgn-fw11l Sound. / Sharing Between Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.