Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? (3251 Views)

Nigeria Shock Brazil In Cariacica: Goal.com (olympic Team Friendly Game) / Victor Oladipo: The Best Nigerian Basketball Prodigy Since Hakeem Olajuwon / College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by RedHotChic(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
I heard the team is the bomb with the finest Nigerian men on board. Any pictures?
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by eldee(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
Come . . . we really have a male team?

Anyways in Athens I saw our chicks battle the greatest
Although they lost all the games but you need to see this sexy sis like that
Mfon Udoka . . . that chick no too bad ooh
But she can't beat me one-on-one court or otherwise grin
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by gabelogan(m): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster

the nigerian male team didn't qualify for the olympics. they did not get to the finals of the african championships in 2006 so they couldn't make it to the olympics, unfortunately.
eldee:

Come . . . we really have a male team?

Anyways in Athens I saw our chicks battle the greatest
Although they lost all the games but you need to see this sexy sis like that
Mfon Udoka . . . that chick no too bad ooh
But she can't beat me one-on-one court or otherwise grin

yeah, seen that mfon chick before. she big as Bleep (she's bout 6'1 and wide) and she strong, though shes very arrogant. she still a good player though.
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by onyinye2(f): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2008
@topic

please whatever. have you not seen the line up for the US olympic team?? so no offense but Nigeria stands no chance.
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by RedHotChic(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2008
@topic

please whatever. have you not seen the line up for the US olympic team?? so no offense but Nigeria stands no chance.
Forget the NBA, they only have big mouth. That was what they did last olympics and Russia, Sweden etc beat them mercilessly. Why do we in America still buy the media hype that we are the best in everything? I bet you, Kobe and co are not coming home with the gold. I bet ya!!!
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by CH3COO(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2008
RedHotChic:

Forget the NBA, they only have big mouth. That was what they did last olympics and Russia, Sweden etc beat them mercilessly. Why do we in America still buy the media hype that we are the best in everything? I bet you, Kobe and co are not coming home with the gold. I bet ya!!!
Monkey! Go back to the romance section. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. They will more than wipe the floor with your "Nigerian Basketball Team"
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by folahann(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2008
are you talking about the tigers?

if the tigers, then i think they are only good enough for Africa

they are going ther to meet animals
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by gabelogan(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2008
wetin carry american olympic team come dis talk.

@ redhotchic
who told u sweeden and russia beat america? do the sweedish even have a basketball team? it was greece that beat america in the semi-finals of the last world championships.
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2008
RedHotChic:

Sorry but Naija winning gold in Basketball is so not going to happen. First of all, they can not even slightly compare to the line up of the U.S. or even some eastern European countries. They have a better chance of discovering a diamond mine then winning even bronze.
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by Gamine(f): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2008
lol!
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by gabelogan(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2008
who is talkin about the nigerian male basketball team (d'tigers) going to the olympics??

for christ's sake, they didnt qualify (if only i had been picked during the qualifiers, it would have been a different story)
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by gabelogan(m): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2008
here is the link to the page where u can see the senior national team

http://www.africabasket.com/NGR/nt.asp
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by JUNIT1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
there you go

Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by gabelogan(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ j unit

thats an old picture. that is not the current male basketball team.
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by RedHotChic(f): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2008
Dem hire oyibo again to teach them basketball?
Re: Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? by chessguru(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
I LOVE BASKETBALL AFTER CHESS , NIGERIA HAS GOT THE POTENTIALS

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Semi Final Draw: Barca Vs Bayern, Juventus Vs Madrid-goal.com / Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 1-1 - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.