Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review (1182 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review by thething: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
This forum has been a lot of help to me and I am in a unique situation. I was denied my visa after a personal interview at BHS New Delhi India. I am in New Delhi on tourist visa as there is no visa processing for Uk visa in my country. I cannot rectify the ECOs comments as i have been awarded 40 points and i believe all documents are in order. But he still refused me with the below comments. if anyone can help please comment.

Refused on 245ZV

ECO Comments

At interview, you confirmed that you last studied in 2008 and that since this date you have been working and that you were essentially managing the business. You have supplied nothing with your application to corroborate this statement and I am not satisfied that this is the case. This leads to me to conclude that you have not been in gainful employment which in turn causes me to doubt the credibility of your proposed studies in the UK and the source of your funding. You state you have chosen to return to studies now because you realized that you were not satisfied in your last position. You have not provided an adequate explanation as to why you have chosen now to resume your studies after spending seven years working in fields unconnected with your chosen course of Business with finance. In light of the above I am not satisfied that you are a genuine student.

Whilst I acknowledge the importance of education, the fact that you did not choose to further your studies during this period causes me to further doubt your intentions now. You have been trying to complete the prerequisites for studying in the UK for the last nine months and this fixation upon studying in the UK is not reflective of a genuine student and were you to really have an interest in your chosen topic, I consider that you would have taken other credible steps to enhance and support your learning.

You left your country in January this year and you have chosen not to return in the interim despite having to leave India to renew your visa. You stated that this was as the requirement that you may not seek to re-enter India within 2 months of your last visit. According to http://in.vfs.global.co.uk/news.html, “restriction of TWO months gap between two visits has been removed by the Government of India from 4th Dec 2012.” I am not satisfied that you have given me the genuine reason for your time outside of your country and this also leads me to doubt your intentions in the UK and that you are genuinely seeking entry as a student. Furthermore, the fact that this statement appears to be untrue causes me to doubt all your responses at interview. I have also noted you have met the maintenance requirement and that you stated your father and you would meet the costs associated with your course. You estimated that your father received an income of up to $80,000 (49,981 pounds) per year and that your former salary was around $1100 (687 pounds) per month. I have noted that the cost of the course will be including maintenance for the first year is around 18000 pounds. I cannot discern the source of any of the money in your bank account and I cannot corroborate your father’s or your earnings from any of the documents you presented. I am also conscious that your first year’s studies will cost the equivalent of more than 2 years of your last income. I am not satisfied that this expenditure is credible when compared to the limited information I have regarding the source of your funds. Furthermore, this means that I am not satisfied that the money in your account genuinely originates from savings/your father or that these monies are genuinely available to you. This leads me to doubt the credibility of the funding of your proposed studies.

Given all the above, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely and solely seeking entry as a student and this means that your application is therefore refused under paragraph 245ZV (k) of the Immigration Rules.
Re: Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2013

(1)

Nigerian acting tough for japanese police / Advice To Africans coming on visas By A German Africa Brother / Morgan State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.