Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos (8248 Views)

Gone Too Far?? Comedian Mr Ibu’s Goes To An Event Almost Nake*d (photo) / Gone Too Far?? Comedian Mr Ibu’s Goes To An Event Almost Nake*d (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos by chidisco124: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rihanna in her recent tweet said that she loves playing with wild animals. To justify this, she went ahead to upload pictures of hers naked with snake.
Hmmm, is this part of the illuminat's plans?
see tweet below

source: http://..com/2013/10/rihanna-i-love-playing-with-snakes.html

Re: Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos by lirusehn(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am again a victim of a thread dat wont do me any gud. Off 2 conffesion box
Re: Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Unfortunately for me, I'm inna club. I'm far away from my vaseline.

Disheartening, if you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip / Regina Daniels Ex Boyfriend Was Paid 10million With Lexus 470 / This Photo Of Angela Okorie’s Son Will Give You Goosebumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.