Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (8192 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by GistWorld(f): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2019
We always want what we can't have. Blacks wish they were white. Tall people wish they were short. If it's hot out, you wish it was cooler. The list goes on and on.

For some women, having giant Bosoms would be a dream to have. However, some women who have them simply want them gone. Such is the situation with this Nigerian lady who took to social media to condemn her natural endowment.

The lady's utter condemnation of her big well-rounded boobs have created a lot of mixed reactions on internet.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-hate-my-boobs-they-are-just-too-big.html

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by GistWorld(f): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by vanida6: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2019
She wan small size like our own grin nd God dash her big size cheesy manage am sister smiley nah d best God do for u.

But seriousely she get melons tongue
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Promotions: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Is not easy grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Promotions: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
vanida6:
She wan small size like our own grin nd God dash her big size cheesy manage am sister smiley nah d best God do for u.

lolzzz
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sweetonugbu: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Ibu di aru, in time it will look like this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by BeStroNG(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Irony of life. When others are crying for the slippers sized boobs?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by 111sunshine: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2019
advert

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sundrus: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2019
This life sef...contentment dey scarce
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by timibare(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Me that i love boobs....go en sit down joor....
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by YorubaPrince: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Olosho dey use style dey advertise market. Crap! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by mezarddinny: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2019
She dey find client, who she wan dey decieve, no be yesterday dem born us for here

6 Likes

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by GistWorld(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2019
GistWorld:
We always want what we can't have. Blacks wish they were white. Tall people wish they were short. If it's hot out, you wish it was cooler. The list goes on and on.

For some women, having giant Bosoms would be a dream to have. However, some women who have them simply want them gone. Such is the situation with this Nigerian lady who took to social media to condemn her natural endowment.

The lady's utter condemnation of her big well-rounded boobs have created a lot of mixed reactions on internet.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-hate-my-boobs-they-are-just-too-big.html

She wants smaller boobs grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by SavageResponse(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2019
vanida6:

I have seen bigger ones grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by inspitation: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
eeya pele if you dont want just cut it off

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Be like simona halep. Reduce am

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sweetonugbu: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
It's a thing of the mind

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gadafii: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
is she trying to say that her mum didn't know that the daughter she 'mothered' has grown brezz at the age of 9, or that her friend couldn't see the 'big brezz' while she was putting on only singlet to have her bath with her.....women and lies for attention

mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by respect80(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
She should simply detach the boobs and place it on Jumia or konga. I'm sure it would be of more value that way.
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Maj196(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
We like am like that... Leave am
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by rex444(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
so, what can we do for u about it ?
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by EbukaHades10(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
She should come to me for inspection possibly for enhance, sorry, reduction.

The things I would do to boobs like those, Lord knows

Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Osobi32(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Cheap advert..... Don't worry ur market will sell this season ok. Rubbish
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sensenan: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na market this one dey advertise
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by CSTR2: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
I know she is advertising, but damn, that is some very attractive market.

There is nothing like a good breasts on a pretty girl.
I fit dash am my salary.
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sotall(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na wa
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by cosmoschi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
GistWorld:
Lalasticlala
Eheeh What Happen.
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Alex09(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
I yaaff hear u o
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Nice ad
Re: I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by jamalchance(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2019
There is definitely someone out there that would love it enough for the both of u

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Rare Photos Of Bobrisky Without Filters Might Scare You! / Nigerian Universities Ranking:oau Tops The List. Do We Deserve These? / My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.