Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) (7420 Views)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) / Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 / Latest Free Browsing Cheat Etisalat Latest Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) by tony4244(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is the new browsing method for free works on windows, android mobile phone and iphone. I will go straight to the point.

1). Download OpenVPN from http:///yhajgab

2). Install it and download the servers from (the link i will give you).

3). Extract the servers to your desktop then copy all and move to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

4). Set your modem APN to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, primary dns 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4 and connect your modem.

5). lunch OpenVPN with administration rights (run as administrator).

6). Connect to the server you like from the servers i gave you by right clicking the openvpn icon in taskbar.

7). The server will start connecting and when it shows this: (((MAMAGEMENT:>STATE:138272972,WAIT....)))

Just press RECONNECT. it will finally connect..

cool. Set your browser as ''No proxy'' and enjoy unlimited downloads.

WORKS WITH MTN N0.00 CREDIT

Email me ''okechukwuchiazor@gmail.com'' for the servers or call or text 0814033889
Re: New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) by Tnot(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Don't just waist your time. it has been blocked.
Re: New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) by tony4244(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Stil working here man. That's what am using to post. I can teach you how to create new servers.
Re: New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) by warrenweste(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2013
tony4244: Stil working here man. That's what am using to post. I can teach you how to create new servers.

How?
Re: New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) by tony4244(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
send me a message on my mail and I wil send you the process
Re: New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) by sirlongs(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is. The cheat still working?

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Price For The New Mtn Fastlink Modem / Brand New Samsung S7....... SOLD!!!!!!! / Clean UK Used Blackberry 9790 Bold6 For Sale #45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.