Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) (18810 Views)

New Browsing Cheat (((((windows/android/iphone)))) / Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 / Latest Free Browsing Cheat Etisalat Latest Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by maxflare(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Update: tweak stopped working as at 28 nov 2013

This cheat works with an app called openvpn below is a tutorial on how to make it work.

Tutorial

Works with #0.00

PC

1. Download OpenVPN gui from Here for 32bits - http://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/openvpn-install-2.3.2-I003-i686.exe
For 64bits http://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/openvpn-install-2.3.2-I003-x86_64.exe and install

2. Download the all VPN config files Here [url]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gdx95tjw5sx961e/OA4iIV8kZP/OneVPN%20tls[/url]

3. Copy the config files on your desktop and move them to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

4. Set your modem's apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. Launch the OpenVPN GUI on your desktop as administrator.

6. Connect to your desired server from the OpenVPN icon in taskbar.

7. Enter your username and password, click ok.

Android (4.0+)

1. Get OpenVPN for Android from playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.blinkt.openvpn&hl=en, OpenVPN Connect won't work with this

2. Download the VPN config files Here https:///tGvV9tCs

3. Copy the files to your SD card.

4. Set your apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, leave proxy and port blank or it won't work

5. Launch OpenVPN for Android, import the configs by tapping the folder icon located lower right and browse your sd card for where it was saved (do this for all config files).

6. Select your desired server from the list.

7. Enter your username and password, then connect.

A Test account is available, contact me.

Contact me on whatsapp or call me on for username and password

or reach me via e-mail at

Payment can be made after your device starts browsing so u can be rest assured.

For Premium Account

1 month: N600 or N1000(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)
[sub][/sub]
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
He's legit, got an upgraded account and nw browsing on my android ... wink

Thanks a lot max.
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Scam Scam Scam Scam

Maxflare(m)= carr101(f)

Maxflare just registered the username today and used the old username to support the criminal activity

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by nickyjeff(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
petaling: Scam Scam Scam Scam

Maxflare(m)= carr101(f)

Maxflare just registered the username today and used the old username to support the criminal activity
Some of u Nairalander's eh... How do u know he is a scammer? I know him personally, and he's a reseller of my OneVPN accounts.

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2013

Maxflare(m)= carr101(f)

You're just an idiiiiiot iv been on nairaland for some months now.... Dumb illiterate undecided
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2013

Maxflare(m)= carr101(f)

It's no one's fault that you've been scammed so many times that you now see everyone as scam. Carr wouldn't stoop that low.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Youngartist(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Maxflare is real, you can try him

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by maxflare(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2013
The cheat is working very well as u can c 4rm d screenshot.

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by oleary(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
carr101:

You're just an idiiiiiot iv been on nairaland for some months now.... Dumb illiterate undecided

just months? I thought it was from the very day Seun established NL. e-diot
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
oleary:

just months? I thought it was from the very day Seun established NL. e-diot

Who's this one?? Iv noticed u, what else do u want? undecided

Pause!! shocked

Ur pic can make an onion cry!! shocked

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by GSKing: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
carr101:

Pause!! shocked

lmao! harsh!grin
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
GSKing:
lmao! harsh!grin

He asked for it grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by GSKing: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
carr101:

He asked for it grin
you're wicked ogrin

1 Like

Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by GSKing: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
anti spambot has been chasing me since the whole of today o... been banned from 2 sections which includes religion section... if not ehn, I wanted to "contribute" to that anti christ and anti women topic!!!
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
GSKing: anti spambot has been chasing me since the whole of today o... been banned from 2 sections which includes religion section... if not ehn, I wanted to "contribute" to that anti christ and anti women topic!!!
Lol sorry dear
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Youngartist(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
carr101:

Pause!! shocked

i rest my case
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by Youngartist(m): 4:23am On Nov 12, 2013
still working
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by maxflare(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
the cheat is still working well, still very fast and still unlimited
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by cupid4ig(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Youngartist: Maxflare is real, you can try him
pls how did u unlock this ur airtel E173 modem pls
Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) by maxflare(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
The cheat has been blocked by MTN as at nov 28, wud post when a new 1 comes out

(1) (Reply)

New ,Hp Dm 4 Corei 5 640gb,750gb ,8gb ram,6gb ram , fingerprint @ 98,000 / promo,,,, Etisalat 15gb for 2000, 08062910669 / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.