Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine (2757 Views)

Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics) / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) / Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by trendystuf(f): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Daring.The singer is on the cover of the 25th Anniversary issue of British GQ magazine.Accosrding to the magazine, she is one of the successful pop icons. Hot or not?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/snakes-on-rihannas-head-as-she-covers.html

Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by chicbenita(f): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
cool
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by buoye1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
What's d meaning of dis trash!!!!
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by buoye1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
chicbenita: cool
. Nothing cool about dis 6ta in da Lord,
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Brimmie(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
sad Nna, this One ugly o!
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by homesteady(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Medusa undecided

1 Like

Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Holly Molly! shockedshockedshocked

The world is coming to an end. undecided
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2013

Mehn!!!!!!

Hell fire go full o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Arosa(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2013
If you look into her eyes you turn to stone, it's not cos of the Medusa effect, it's cos she is ugly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Booty4me: 5:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Am I the only person who doesn't find these pics sexy...its nt even scary. Its SILLY... Oooh well! Dats Riri 4u.
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2013
chicbenita: cool

There's nothing cool about this. Pls don't let the greedy cooperate bodies brainwash you into doing what they want you to do.

Besides, celebrities are slaves to the cooperate bodies who will forever be shadows of themselves. They will live in a lie all their lives just be relevant and famous.
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by samistry(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Versace versace medusa head lyk she's illumi... No be me talk am o!
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by musty001: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2013
clear like blutooth,illuminati thingsss!
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by IAMBREEZY: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2013
So what is she potraying
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
modern day medusa!! tufiakwa!!
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Gosh dis is Fugly.........badgirlriri sha
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Shedysworld(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Disgusting!!! I hate snakes with a passion.
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by fr3do(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
One can get possessed just by looking at this
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
fr3do: One can get possessed just by looking at this

Gbam oooh!!! I stroll down so fast and now am gonna run as fast as my feet can carry me out of here.
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by EntertainingAf: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
smiley
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Boll2010: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
samistry: Versace versace medusa head lyk she's illumi... No be me talk am o!
are u a fa!ggot
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by samistry(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Boll2010: are u a fa!ggot
y dnt u pump ur stomach of all d sem_n you swallowed bcoz e dn dey reach ur brain.
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by Boll2010: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
samistry: y dnt u pump ur stomach of all d sem_n you swallowed bcoz e dn dey reach ur brain.
do u know y I asked.....cuz drake songs are meant for gays n ladies.....no real man take drake serious.....sorry no offense intended
Re: Snakes On Rihanna's Head As She Covers GQ Magazine by samistry(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its cool bro sori I'm sori for d harsh words

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Entertainers In Nigeria / Photo: Good News! Styl-plus Music Group Is Back / The Real Story Behind The Death Of Muna Obiekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.