Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! (2704 Views)

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) / Flavour N'abania Strips For Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by trendysturvs(f): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Right after winning her GQ "Woman of the year" award, some photos from her spread for British GQ Magazine's September issue hit the net. Sexy or not?

More here - http://.com

Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by Godmother(f): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
This is Kanye's wife shocked tongue
Nothing is sacred to these whites anymore. No wonder their marriages don't last. I trust my naija sisters, they can't try this nonsense. Even the unmarried ones won't sef let alone the married ones.

1 Like

Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by hatux: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Nudity now something these b*tches are proud of...
Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by zoeee(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Nice body though... lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Fuckable. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by lokito: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2014
I just made the longest hiss of my life. Person wife

1 Like

Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by Crixina(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2014
I can only do this after 3 glasses of strong vodka,then commit suicide when I'm sober.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by lulu1986(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
she z getting old..
Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2014
her face looks ugly....even the body is not as beautiful as her former nked display on playboy(2011/12 series)
Re: Pics: GQ "Woman Of The Year" Winner, Kim Kardashian, Strips For GQ Magazine! by Elnino4ladies: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Feel lyk fvckin dis biitch..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Tiwa Savage's Hubby Did To Her / Most Handsome Footballer / Call Them Caitlyn Jenner: Mr. Ibu, Osuofia, Desmond Elliot, Others Dressed As La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.