Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Abc - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abc (912 Views)

Abc Of Motherhood / Is ABC Transport Company Going Down? Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abc by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Abc by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2013
i'm following this thread closely
Re: Abc by bellong: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
To which problem do you need a practical solution?
Re: Abc by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
If you are in Naija, and you are waiting to be treated fairly, you are on a long thing.
Go grab what is yours! You don't really need plenty friends,

If life throws you lemon, make lemonade. Life is not easy, so you gotta be up your feet. No semeseme.

I'm nice but if you try to use my head, I show you my other side.
Get up, dust yourself and keep your head high. Ppl who want to be close to you will come to you.
Re: Abc by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Chillisauce: If you are in Naija, and you are waiting to be treated fairly, you are on a long thing.
Go grab what is yours! You don't really need plenty friends,

If life throws you lemon, make lemonade. Life is not easy, so you gotta be up your feet. No semeseme.

I'm nice but if you try to use my head, I show you my other side.
Get up, dust yourself and keep your head high. Ppl who want to be close to you will come to you.

Thanks bro appreciate i'm just too nice to pple.
Re: Abc by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013
bellong: To which problem do you need a practical solution?

Read the OP again this time carefully.
Re: Abc by bellong: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Read the OP again this time carefully.

What you wrote up there is not a problem but what is obtainable in the environment you are.

I still ask again, highlight areas you need help. Is it human relations, managing people or how to identify good friends.
Re: Abc by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2013
bellong:

What you wrote up there is not a problem but what is obtainable in the environment you are.

I still ask again, highlight areas you need help. Is it human relations, managing people or how to identify good friends.

Thanks let us start from the three you listed above it is needed.
Re: Abc by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
lol. the comments here is funny.
@op
it is well
Re: Abc by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
@op. I understand ur plight nd i was amazed that am not alone after all. I and my bf suffers the same problem but we are still strong in praying to God. But what i found out was that, the years spent in suffering is always shorter than the years you enjoy God's blessing. You don't want to pray and you need practical solution which no man on this earth will ever give you. Don't stop praying cos u are not alone ,even what you said didn't even reach quarter of what am facing but what can i do. I jst move on and take it as something normal. So looking for practical solution is useless but wen u pray and God answers, my dear u can neva forget how you got that blessing. That's all i can tell you .so take it or leave it. Stp depending on mortals.
Re: Abc by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Cykik: @op. I understand ur plight nd i was amazed that am not alone after all. I and my bf suffers the same problem but we are still strong in praying to God. But what i found out was that, the years spent in suffering is always shorter than the years you enjoy God's blessing. You don't want to pray and you need practical solution which no man on this earth will ever give you. Don't stop praying cos u are not alone ,even what you said didn't even reach quarter of what am facing but what can i do. I jst move on and take it as something normal. So looking for practical solution is useless but wen u pray and God answers, my dear u can neva forget how you got that blessing. That's all i can tell you .so take it or leave it. Stp depending on mortals.

thanks swts.
Re: Abc by gabito4luv(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is the exact problem I hav been facin since I became a teenager. glad to knw I m nt alone

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders' Grass To Grace Stories: Post And Inspire Others / What Parenting Actually Looks Like / Today Was My Mum's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.