Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week (25376 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Madame you are getting old o. Come marry me before you expire

Nope! Me, i no wan marry am. I just wan fucck am as d dude fucck am for her blue film. She get nice toto sha. U don watch d video?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by mayor4(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chai!! What is this!
Who will marry this skinny babe. This skin and bones is not appealing it is not what an african man wants
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by isaiahethan: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
She got tail,that doesn't look good on my Geny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by amiskurie(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
is genevieve still waiting for me to become a billionaire or what?.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by simdam500(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
christe james: That thin girl look like genevieve nnaji oo shocked wonder sha neva endation.
hmmm it endination grin grin grin

gene looks old... smh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by nikkypearl(f): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Booty butt chic: grin grin grin dis babe gat no idea at all ...she just puts on anytin and she thinks it fits....for petes sake GENEVIEVE NnaJi we know u are a celeb with lotta fans but please and please earn urself a fashion sense!!!

The title of the movie is 'Half of yellow sun,@nd Genevieve is putting on h@lf of. Yellow dress grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Chimdim: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
not too bad but i don,t like it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by bebechuks: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
What type of outfit is dis. Is she alright @ all? She looks sick!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by oladapolif: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
who is this please.... next please
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Koladele2k3: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Na wating she like she put on,as far as she had made name
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Orikinla(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
She does not know how to dress well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Evansff(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
It luks lyk my grandmother's underwear!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
nikkypearl:
The title of the movie is 'Half of yellow sun,@nd Genevieve is putting on h@lf of. Yellow dress grin
LMFAO so dang true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by snowflakes22: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Genevieveee! Haba na! Borrow a leaf from Rita Dominic. You look' ghostly in this outfit, u don't just wear a cloth bc it has a designer label dear, u wear wat fits u, celebrity or not.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Chybeno(f): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Madame you are getting old o. Come marry me before you expire
does she look old to u beta go and look 4 glasses
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Richy4(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
She took a fashion risk. Still came out strong and was not arrested by the fashion police. That dress would have been nice on a bigger lady. But she still pull it nicely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by rhames(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
she looks like a famine victim.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
I luv her yeah, but the dress doesn't look good.
I Dislike it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
rhames: she looks like a famine victim.

Haha ouch!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Highlinflammabu(f): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=Baybe][b]And to think this dress costs more than 20k. > my dear,i tire o,if i buy my aba made of 3k,pple wud appreciate it better than this dt nobody sends
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by andyanders: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Heliesha: nt reali befitting it luks like rag
Sure looks like one. Too bad/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Greatlydia(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
looks like maternity gown:>
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Shaanteel(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
ThIS AINT D HOT sassy sPICY JENI I KNow wel she luks owk buT nt as hot as she always does..biG UPZ
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by peacettw: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Are you guys kidding me? She looks beautiful, young and fresh. Beats me how I am seeing this from a different perspective from most of you. How can you not see that this is trendy and chic? SMH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Danoosky: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
She don broke? look at her six pack on her chest.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by kadiriafolasade: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Aunty Genny you can do better than dis
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Jeffex(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
hmm always looking stunning and by the way guys check this thread link out https://www.nairaland.com/1350836/wanna-famous#16680775
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
So because the movie is titled 'Half of a yellow sun', dat na why she go wear half blanket? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by lechiffre: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2013
dani1luv: [img]http://4.bp..com/-7shORoyJYlg/UmuMnoFMc4I/AAAAAAAAGaU/nhLhj715iz4/s1600/Genevieve+YabaLeftOnline.jpg[/img]

Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji was one of the guests at the recently held Lagos Fashion and Design week.

Though the Half of a Yellow Sun actress missed the London Film festival as a result of flu, she made it up at the fashion show with a sizzling yellow dress by Bridget Awosika.

See another photo below..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NYX1ivpasNA/UmuNTqMFT5I/AAAAAAAAGac/TV5ov05jQOY/s1600/Genevieve+2+YabaLeftOnline.jpg[/img]

The Bridget Awosika design is one of the Spring/Summer 2014 dress on display at the fashion show. .

What do you think of her outfit? Trendy ?

[size=13pt]Source[/size]

News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by moclothesnaija: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2013
d dress luks so nice on her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by kaze4blues(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Is she sick??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) / Meet Chikaodili Enobong, Winner Of 2020 The Nigeria Queen Award / Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.