Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals (4460 Views)

Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?! / Madrid Fan Got Punched For Wearing Madrid Jersey To Ibra Presentation In Camp No / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
For me it is Zlatan I seriously doubt any of ronaldo or messi top goals would make it into zlatan's top five.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by nedu2000(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Its ibra,dat guy can play.....ibracadabra
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by macpras: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
It ibra.....wonderful goals
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
So Ibra wins no contest.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2013
Ibra!
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by ddippset(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
what you think long rangers are the most fantastic goals? well it all depends on what appeals to you as a fantastic goal. shooting and scoring from 40 yards or dribbling past 5 defenders and scoring a goal. nothing more ingenious than dribbling half of a team and putting the ball in the back of the net. zlatan and ronaldo have never scored a goal as wonderful as the messi getafe goal.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Zlatan scored something similar to that messi's Goal while playing for Ajax. fancy goals scoring ? Nobody does it better than the swede ninja.

2 Likes

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Zlatan scored something similar to that messi's Goal while playing for Ajax. fancy goals scoring ? Nobody does it better than the swede ninja.
lol. what match and what year? just tell me and let me search for that goal he scored for ajax. alot of people going with ibra. why am i not surprised? the crowd would always go with anything other than messi and ronaldo! we are tired of the duo winning everything.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
This goal is very popular I find the Url to a youtube video.

1 Like

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Egm8jnhKs8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0Egm8jnhKs8
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by ddippset(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
This goal is very popular I find the Url to a youtube video.
yeah i think ive seen it. very spectacular goal. the differences- number 1. ibra started from 25 yards, messi from 40 yards. number 2. ibra beat only 3 players cus they kept coming back, messi beat 5 players. that's not to take anything away from ibra. the goal was great- i think it's more spectacular than the long shots he's been scoring lately.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by nedu2000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
ddippset: yeah i think ive seen it. very spectacular goal. the differences- number 1. ibra started from 25 yards, messi from 40 yards. number 2. ibra beat only 3 players cus they kept coming back, messi beat 5 players. that's not to take anything away from ibra. the goal was great- i think it's more spectacular than the long shots he's been scoring lately.
u've forgotten ibra's outrageous backheel goals against italy,his overhead kick 4rm outside the '18' against england & many more 4 his clubs....messi maybe d better player but ibra scores more spectacular goals

1 Like

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
What about the countless acrobatic goals and scoring from impossible angles ?
that Ajax goal shows his great dribbling skills
Can you see messi or Ronaldo scoring acrobatic goals with the ease at which Ibra does it ?

1 Like

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by ddippset(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
What about the countless acrobatic goals and scoring from impossible angles ?
that Ajax goal shows his great dribbling skills
Can you see messi or Ronaldo scoring acrobatic goals with the ease at which Ibra does it ?
yeah, acrobatic goals and long rangers are always a beauty to see. but looking at it critically, 9 times out of 10 such goals are always the goal keeper's fault. either he didnt see it coming or he was out of position. but when a player has to dribble his way through several defenders to get himself into a position with just the goal keeper to beat from close range, now that is genius! long rangers are a 50-50 thing. they could go either way. they are mostly like fluke goals.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Ibra has scored so many of this kind of goals,saying it is due to keeper mistake isn't fair on the keeper. I could as well say messi's solo runs is as a result of bad defending

1 Like

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by ddippset(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Ibra has scored so many of this kind of goals,saying it is due to keeper mistake isn't fair on the keeper. I could as well say messi's solo runs is as a result of bad defending
so the 1st defender make a mistake, 2nd made a mistake, 3rd, 4th, 5th made mistakes? haba guy! not all but most long range goals are fluke goals. think about it.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by kokoA(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Definitely Ibra. His goal for sweden against England is the best I've seen since I began watching soccer.

1 Like

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by SIRcumalot: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2013
ddippset: so the 1st defender make a mistake, 2nd made a mistake, 3rd, 4th, 5th made mistakes? haba guy! not all but most long range goals are fluke goals. think about it.
Yep they all made mistake
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by ddippset(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2013
the best goal I have seen is mardaona's goal against england.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by coogar: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
For me it is Zlatan I seriously doubt any of ronaldo or messi top goals would make it into zlatan's top five.

ibrahimovic by a country mile.

messi/ronaldo - great goalscorers.
ibrahimovic - scorer of great goals

3 Likes

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by coded01: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
ddippset:
what you think long rangers are the most fantastic goals? well it all depends on what appeals to you as a fantastic goal. shooting and scoring from 40 yards or dribbling past 5 defenders and scoring a goal. nothing more ingenious than dribbling half of a team and putting the ball in the back of the net. zlatan and ronaldo have never scored a goal as wonderful as the messi getafe goal.

That's a no-contest... tongue grin

Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by Dhellake: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
That Ronaldo goal against Porto that won him the puskas award and some two thunderstrikes he scored against Valencia or some liga team are pure class.
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by Bossman25(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
nedu2000:
Its ibra,dat guy can play.....ibracadabra
correct.....u dey dere grin
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by pamcode(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Dhellake:
That Ronaldo goal against Porto that won him the puskas award and some two thunderstrikes he scored against Valencia or some liga team are pure class.
that goal was somehow it was like the keeper had slept off
Re: Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals by khattab02: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Them no dey ask na, your arrangement says it all!

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Sevilla (0 - 0) On 22nd October 2011 / Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica / Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.