Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage (4467 Views)

UEFA CL. Draw: Bayern Vs Barca, Dortmund Vs Madrid. / UEFA CL Second Round Draws OUT!!!!! / Greatest Rivalry - Which Of These Pairings Do You Consider The Greatest Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by harmeenut: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
The last 16 pairings that would result in the quarter final will be made today. Though it is true that if you want to be Champion, you should be ready to play and defeat the best, at the same time, if wishes are horses, one would prefer meeting a particular team at a particular stage. So looking at the standings in the group stage, guess or select your prefer opponent

Last-16 Permutations For The English Four
Tottenham can play: Lyon, Valencia, Copenhagen, Roma, Marseille or Milan.

Manchester United can play: Inter, Lyon, Copenhagen, Roma, Marseille or Milan.

Chelsea can play: Inter, Lyon, Valencia, Copenhagen, Roma or Milan.

Arsenal can play: Schalke, Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid.

As a gooner, Schalke or Bayern will be preferred but if Barca or Madrid comes our way, we gotta play wink
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by nowal: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
If you are paired against Barca, no escape route
If you are paired against Madrid, it's a 50-50 chance
If you are paired against Bayern, Arsenal have 65% of going thru
and if you are paired against Schalke, you av 75% chance. Schalke looks like the weakest but they have been good continentally but bad domestically
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2010
If Arsenal is paired against Madrid,its not a 50-50 game.Madrid will just use Arsenal for training.Pls forget about clasico result.As a Manchester United and english premiership fan,I pray that Arsenal will never meet Barca nor Madrid cos that is suicide.I will like all premiership teams to survive the round 16.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dipo2much(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2010
^^
Dis kain yearn dey tear me apart, You dey madt? How you go say Madrid go definitely knock arsenal out? who dem be, I put it to you that WE the ARSENAL, ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN madrid. In fact,I pray God that its madrid we are drawn against.
Dear God,please bring me Madrid. I will put my money on knockin them out. We dont believe in individuality,we have the 2nd most goal-scoring efficient team on the face of the earth
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by usbcable(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2010
dipo2much:

^^
Dis kain yearn dey tear me apart, You dey madt? How you go say Madrid go definitely knock arsenal out? who dem be, I put it to you that WE the ARSENAL, ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN madrid. In fact,I pray God that its madrid we are drawn against.
Dear God,please bring me Madrid. I will put my money on knockin them out. We dont believe in individuality,we have the 2nd most goal-scoring efficient team on the face of the earth
shuow !!!
o.k, who is da first?
and why not want to meet schalke 04, or you think schalke is a tougher nut to crack than Real madrid.
na wa for your prayer sha. undecided
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by usbcable(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2010
@OP, can you help state the possible pairings for the spanish teams.gracias.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dipo2much(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
schalke is twinkle toes. Arsenal is big foot. If we pair schalke,its not fair. We want to play whoever is considered the best,or somethin close
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by amurx(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2010
Anything that comes our way shall b crushed and smash down even barca. Up gunners
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Arabambi1: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2010
Fellow gooners
I like d spirit grin grin grin. Let the unbeaten get beaten
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by igbalajobi: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2010
I remember Man U stopping Arsenal's unbeaten run some seasons ago. Let pay them back in their own coin by stopping their unbeaten start to the season so far
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by adebayo201: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2010
let's tonight speaks for itself! hmn? angry shocked shocked
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by ogazi007(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2010
When the men are much relaxed,the bois are getting worked up for strong /weak team to play in the round of sixteen.
I wish to see Arsenal in the semifinal/finals hence i do not want to play Arsenal in this early stage of the competition.
Barca is an outlaw,lol.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by AjanleKoko: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Doesn't really matter.
To be the best, you have to beat the best, period.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by eyoniggar(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2010
Sincerely,  really dnt have beef with any of the surviving team that has made it to the round of 16. The only team amongst them that  felt could be better we did settle scores with is Inter, but mou has left them, he's the 1  got probs with.

Any other team like Man-u, chelsea and arsenal have been probably dealt with. The rest are vegetarians cos there aint no BEEF. So any team that is paired with FC apaniyan aka BARCALITY is accepted.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by harmeenut: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2010
Sincerely,  really dnt have beef with any of the surviving team that has made it to the round of 16. The only team amongst them that  felt could be better we did settle scores with is Inter, but mou has left them, he's the 1  got probs with.

Any other team like Man-u, chelsea and arsenal have been probably dealt with. The rest are vegetarians cos there aint no BEEF. So any team that is paired with FC apaniyan aka BARCALITY is accepted.

Eyo, me thinks if MOU is d one you got problem wit, the HELLclasico shud av soothed your nerves as him sef don talk am say Barca na finished script. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Can Assanal handle any team left in the competition?

Arsenal is the weakest team left in the round of 16
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^
Even FC Copenhagen?
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
FC Copenhagen qualified in a group that had Barcelona.

Assanal take back door qualify in a group of Shakabula Donetsk, Bariga FC, and Party-sha Belgrade
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^^^
I agree. . .
FC Copenhagen can eliminate Arsenal . . .based on the above. . .
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dipo2much(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dim-wits. so because any other team qualifies for round of 16,arsenal hav become d weakest. what a way of thinkin! was it only barca dat copenhagen playd?or there were other smaller teams in d group.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
I hope your brainlessness wont kill you soon.

Copenhagen qualified in a group that has Barcelona, Who were the teams in Arsenals group?

I cant expect you to know anything in logic
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by eyoniggar(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2010
All the teams in my group were all Champions of their respective leagues. Na beans??
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2010
@dayokanu
a dullard is a dullard anywhere.
And there is a high probability that he supports Arsenal.
Logic is missing in an Arsenal fans' way of thinking
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Pharoh: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2010
Time to kick start our champions league objective. cool
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dipo2much(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2010
Starbored,you are a f00l. Keep suckin dayo's dik shameless and hopelessly. When dayo spits shyte,u feed on like a mongrel. God help you. You hopelessness is pitiful
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by harmeenut: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
@dayokanu
a dullard is a dullard anywhere.
And there is a high probability that he supports Arsenal.
Logic is missing in an Arsenal fans' way of thinking

, and I can tell you your post especially the bold part is bereft of logic too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
dipo2much:

Starbored,you are a f00l. Keep suckin dayo's dik shameless and hopelessly. When dayo spits shyte,u feed on like a mongrel. God help you. You hopelessness is pitiful
doped2much,
Get the weed out of your system before posting.You're a deluded mor.on with no hope of redemption.This is a public forum and not a Mile 12 bus stop news stand where you just say anything.
Go and argue with your fellow touts and bus conductors.
harmeenut:

, and I can tell you your post especially the bold part is bereft of logic too grin grin grin grin grin
Another Ifedisky.
Follow-follow mentality.Whic hhole did this vermin creep out from?
Get a brain,hollow-head.I know most Gunners find it extremely difficult to think,but this is pathetically lazy and hapless.
Stop jumping on other people's jock and get a life of your own.
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by usbcable(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
eyoniggar:

Sincerely,  really dnt have beef with any of the surviving team that has made it to the round of 16, but mou, he's the 1  got probs with.

kai so its still is painings you in your bororo. grin (ucl in bernebau) grin
gaskiane, no vex.try again in 10 - 20 years time. grin
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
Starboard,

You should know GAYYners are the face of dementia and autism
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
More like face of brain-quadriplegism and cranial polio.
They can't think to save their lives
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
Meanwhile dayokanu,
Your projections for last sixteen ties. . .ignore Arsenal. . .if they are paired against themselves,they will still eliminate
Re: Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
I want these

Schalke vs Copenhagen

Bayern vs Marseille

Man Utd vs Inter.

Tottenham vs Valencia

Shaktar vs Roma

Chelsea vs AC Milan

Real vs Lyon

Barcelona vs Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica / I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players / Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.