Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

hmm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / hmm (1342 Views)

hmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmm by barrydee(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hmm
Re: hmm by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Could be a yeast infection..
Re: hmm by barrydee(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
@jossi, i doubt o
Re: hmm by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
She should change her undies n douch more often. Also trying to wear clothes that allow air to flow freely around her tights should help. Lastly, let her bath b4 getting on the sheets.
Re: hmm by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote
author=truth_bastille]She should change her undies n douch more often.
Also trying to wear clothes that allow air to flow freely around her
tights should help. Lastly, let her bath b4 getting on the
sheets.[/quote] It is not adviceable for a lady to DOUCHE.....It coses more harm to her VAGINAL ECOSYSTEM....it renders the normal vaginal bacilli powerless.....n exposes her to S.T.I and P.I.D.....The way forward is to meet a LAB AGENT to carryout special test on her to find possible coses!...Thanks
Re: hmm by bloglover(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2013
I know how u feel, it can be frustrating at times..just find ur way 2 a better hospital, d previous doctor u met does not know anything.
Re: hmm by nisunayomi: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls let her stop wearing nylon pant ,she shld buy pure cotton pant which would not cause her much heat under. And also b4 going to bed she shld off her pant to receive air and wash up.

(1) (Reply)

Are People Who Dont Shave Their Pubic Region Often Seen As Dirty? / No More Ultimatums, October 16th JOHESU Strike Inevitable / How To Manage Anxiety And Panic Attacks During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.