Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Wish Life Could Be Fair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wish Life Could Be Fair (824 Views)

Human Life Could Be Wiped Out On March 16,2880 / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( / Why Cant The North Be Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Life Could Be Fair by presskid(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
I WISH LIFE COULD BE FAIR
If fairness prevails in all angles of life, I’m very sure peace will prevail, if you can understand what I deserve, what is meant for me and give it to me according to the rule of fairness, then it’s going to be peaceful to live with each other, but when you are not fair to me and decide to take advantage of me I will be left with just two options:
1. Fight you for what I deserve and take it by force which wouldn’t go well with you
2. If I’m incapacitated to fight you , I will have to bear grudges and wait for a day to take advantage of someone else, to the person I will be taking advantage of I have no justification , but to my conscience I’m justified so the cycle flows on like this.
I have a third option but won’t talk about it now.
I’ve looked at fairness from my own point of view, ponder on it trying to know why we all cannot be fair to each other, I’ve looked at multitudes and wonder if there’s going to be any problem if we are all fair with each other, but on a faithful day I got a reason to believe that none of us woke up one day and decide to choose an unfair attitude, what I realised was that it grows with us.
I’m a petty volley-ball player to say, neither a novice nor a pro, I encountered my coach in the school premises on a faithful afternoon, he called for my attention and instructed me that I should assembled all team members I can as well come across within two hours on the court, and that we are going to be playing a game with the staff team by sunset, I was very adamant of winning the game, to me it looks more or less like a training session, “staff” to say, I lied to myself, cos’ we lost the match in straight sets, but I learnt something that I’m sharing to you now.
The sports pavilion has various good sport facilities as a result of nipoga games that were held in my school, so after the games some available courts were used for five-aside football for interested individuals, even kids.
When the game was about to kick start, there was a staff who came with two kids(both sex), the female was very calm, sat down and watched her dad playing volley-ball, but the male was a potential sports ma who wanted to be busy as well, he looked up and saw some kids of his age playing football and went straight to them, but came back in couple of minutes dragging with his dad his position on the volley-ball court, asking why, the boy spoke with anger “those boys are stupid, they didn’t allow me to play football” I looked at the boy and read his thoughts to my understanding, he must have thought that, for those kids playing football on the court, there’s nothing holding him back to play with them, he walked up to them expecting them to be fair, but they looked at him, saw nothing so interesting for him to join them so they ignored him and he also couldn’t fight his way through o he had to go straight to his dad.
Boy: I want to play ball, can I join you?
Other boys: sure you can join us.
If things were to be fair, it should have gone like the conversation above, but they were not fair to him, they must have looked at him like, who knows this boy, whereas the poor boy couldn’t make himself known to them. “he couldn’t take my option one so he had to move on to the next option” so I wonder what the boy would do when he has his own chance of taking a pound of flesh from someone else why should I be fair to you? I owed them nothing, neither do they yet they were not fair to me, now I don’t owe you and neither do you owe me, so there is no crime if I’m not fair to you.
We owe each other nothing in this world, but even at that we should be fair to each other, my thought is that this attitude grows with us and only few of us takes the third option which is: 3. Accepting fate when someone is unfair to you, but as time moves on people who take this option tends to look like fools to us, but why?
When you are unfair to people, it’s not intentional when you are yet to realise to how unfair you are to people, but the moment you realise and you continue you are one of the most deadliest men on the planet earth.
The man who was unfair to you that changed your orientation about being fair to people might not have been at fault, because his act might have been unintentional, so your reason for being unfair might be unjustified, even if the man did it with full intentions, why can’t we choose the third option? Accepting fate.
We all talk about negative circumstances that surrounds us, but I must tell you big things starts small either positive or negative, now we feel like e can change the world, and to us it looks impossible, to me it’s very possible; you’re asking how? But we should remember the story of the man who wanted to change the world but couldn’t, who now had to descend to make the change, world-continent-country-state-home town-family, he went through this chain and yet couldn’t make a change, until he decided to change himself, it can only begin with us and would later manifest into the world at large, now let us start making changes right from our inside, let’s wait for no one to mend our wounded hearts for us, forget your loss and start being fair to everyone, break the chain of unfairness right from your own end, if we all can be fair to one another then we are all negative occurrence which I don’t want to mention details will come to an end.
Son of men are the most difficult creature to control on earth, we talk to each other, understand and reason together yet they don’t agree, only God can explain this portion, our problems lies in our hands just like our future lies in our hands, so we are the architect of our own fate, I’m saying this because 99% reasoning with me from the beginning ill still fail to be fair just for no reason, I just wish life was fair enough to make this things automatically well.
Re: I Wish Life Could Be Fair by bigtt76(f): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
?? ?...walks away!
Re: I Wish Life Could Be Fair by presskid(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
just trying to realise my potentials, this is not a copy and paste article, i created it myself.....
Re: I Wish Life Could Be Fair by wasak(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
nice one bro!!!
Re: I Wish Life Could Be Fair by ghostofsparta(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2015
presskid:
I WISH LIFE COULD BE FAIR
If fairness prevails in all angles of life, I’m very sure peace will prevail, if you can understand what I deserve, what is meant for me and give it to me according to the rule of fairness, then it’s going to be peaceful to live with each other, but when you are not fair to me and decide to take advantage of me I will be left with just two options:
1. Fight you for what I deserve and take it by force which wouldn’t go well with you
2. If I’m incapacitated to fight you , I will have to bear grudges and wait for a day to take advantage of someone else, to the person I will be taking advantage of I have no justification , but to my conscience I’m justified so the cycle flows on like this.
I have a third option but won’t talk about it now.
I’ve looked at fairness from my own point of view, ponder on it trying to know why we all cannot be fair to each other, I’ve looked at multitudes and wonder if there’s going to be any problem if we are all fair with each other, but on a faithful day I got a reason to believe that none of us woke up one day and decide to choose an unfair attitude, what I realised was that it grows with us.
I’m a petty volley-ball player to say, neither a novice nor a pro, I encountered my coach in the school premises on a faithful afternoon, he called for my attention and instructed me that I should assembled all team members I can as well come across within two hours on the court, and that we are going to be playing a game with the staff team by sunset, I was very adamant of winning the game, to me it looks more or less like a training session, “staff” to say, I lied to myself, cos’ we lost the match in straight sets, but I learnt something that I’m sharing to you now.
The sports pavilion has various good sport facilities as a result of nipoga games that were held in my school, so after the games some available courts were used for five-aside football for interested individuals, even kids.
When the game was about to kick start, there was a staff who came with two kids(both sex), the female was very calm, sat down and watched her dad playing volley-ball, but the male was a potential sports ma who wanted to be busy as well, he looked up and saw some kids of his age playing football and went straight to them, but came back in couple of minutes dragging with his dad his position on the volley-ball court, asking why, the boy spoke with anger “those boys are stupid, they didn’t allow me to play football” I looked at the boy and read his thoughts to my understanding, he must have thought that, for those kids playing football on the court, there’s nothing holding him back to play with them, he walked up to them expecting them to be fair, but they looked at him, saw nothing so interesting for him to join them so they ignored him and he also couldn’t fight his way through o he had to go straight to his dad.
Boy: I want to play ball, can I join you?
Other boys: sure you can join us.
If things were to be fair, it should have gone like the conversation above, but they were not fair to him, they must have looked at him like, who knows this boy, whereas the poor boy couldn’t make himself known to them. “he couldn’t take my option one so he had to move on to the next option” so I wonder what the boy would do when he has his own chance of taking a pound of flesh from someone else why should I be fair to you? I owed them nothing, neither do they yet they were not fair to me, now I don’t owe you and neither do you owe me, so there is no crime if I’m not fair to you.
We owe each other nothing in this world, but even at that we should be fair to each other, my thought is that this attitude grows with us and only few of us takes the third option which is: 3. Accepting fate when someone is unfair to you, but as time moves on people who take this option tends to look like fools to us, but why?
When you are unfair to people, it’s not intentional when you are yet to realise to how unfair you are to people, but the moment you realise and you continue you are one of the most deadliest men on the planet earth.
The man who was unfair to you that changed your orientation about being fair to people might not have been at fault, because his act might have been unintentional, so your reason for being unfair might be unjustified, even if the man did it with full intentions, why can’t we choose the third option? Accepting fate.
We all talk about negative circumstances that surrounds us, but I must tell you big things starts small either positive or negative, now we feel like e can change the world, and to us it looks impossible, to me it’s very possible; you’re asking how? But we should remember the story of the man who wanted to change the world but couldn’t, who now had to descend to make the change, world-continent-country-state-home town-family, he went through this chain and yet couldn’t make a change, until he decided to change himself, it can only begin with us and would later manifest into the world at large, now let us start making changes right from our inside, let’s wait for no one to mend our wounded hearts for us, forget your loss and start being fair to everyone, break the chain of unfairness right from your own end, if we all can be fair to one another then we are all negative occurrence which I don’t want to mention details will come to an end.
Son of men are the most difficult creature to control on earth, we talk to each other, understand and reason together yet they don’t agree, only God can explain this portion, our problems lies in our hands just like our future lies in our hands, so we are the architect of our own fate, I’m saying this because 99% reasoning with me from the beginning ill still fail to be fair just for no reason, I just wish life was fair enough to make this things automatically well.

Your philosophizing is insightful....I have journeyed my thoughts beyond where you've hung your basis for human unfairness, so I'm glad to share this on the subject: I think since human unfairness satisfies no rationale hence it's more of a reaction to one of the most basal trait un-withered during the human evolution thus its best explained in respect to psychology. Try feeding several hungry hens and roosters with more than enough millets by pour spreading the grains around their area of pecking.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State ‘go & Die’ Widow Now Special Assistant To The Governor On Environmenta / Is Marrying Two Wives A Sin? / Imagine What Will Happen!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.