Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN (672 Views)

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / MTN Partners CNN On SMEs In Africa / Nigerian Banks That Advertise On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by arbitrage: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
CNN is broadcasting now a massive seizure of Bitcoin ecurrency as $28 million worth of coins were allegedly seized by US security around the State of Virginia from a drug marketplace known as Silk Road. Ulbritch (the owner) was stated to have been arrested earlier in the month on charges of drug trafficking and money laundering. The broadcast suggests that the US security analysts said the clampdown is because they feel that the Bitcoin digital currency is difficult to trace to the owner of each account unlike PayPal, as no identifying information (like KYC) is known for each user.
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by Gold2NairaCom(m): 3:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Source
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2013
once you become a match with paypal usa will never sleep until they get you down.
when will this monopoly stop?

1 Like

Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by arbitrage: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
Source

CNN means Cable News Network, a television station based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by Gold2NairaCom(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
arbitrage:

CNN means Cable News Network, a television station based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

ITK, i mean link to the news.
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by arbitrage: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

If you go through my write up again, you will see that I did not write what I read elsewhere online but rather what was being broadcast live on the TV station as I wrote.
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by Gold2NairaCom(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
arbitrage:

If you go through my write up again, you will see that I did not write what I read elsewhere online but rather what was being broadcast live on the TV station as I wrote.

ok
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
arbitrage:

God forbid! You are polite to a fault. Fool.s ought to be ignored.
Re: Massive Bitcoin Seizure - CNN by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

still does not change anything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities And Market Price Of Original Diamond? / Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture / Urgent Attention Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.