Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture (673 Views)

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Looking for a set of like minded individuals to brainstorm on some internet business ideas here in Nigeria...The Online Boom is here now, we are gradually getting to that point...
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by xsay(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have two that am working on right now.. PM to get more info
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by digitite: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Well, I have got this idea and business skills, but not the time at the moment to implement it. I am at your reach. My number is on my signature.
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by forextrader9(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Vist the link on my signature they give loans for business and also you can make investment and get paid 30%
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks all for the replies.....Well you can reach me @ tfolamarketing@gmail.com

well lots of ideas or ventures can be deployed online easily but its the funds and logistics that are the issue, everyone has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, some are merely visioners and strategists, some are implementers etc....

@Xsay tried to pm you, but says we not connected...so u have to pm me
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by xsay(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
9jastarz: Thanks all for the replies.....Well you can reach me @ tfolamarketing@gmail.com

well lots of ideas or ventures can be deployed online easily but its the funds and logistics that are the issue, everyone has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, some are merely visioners and strategists, some are implementers etc....

@Xsay tried to pm you, but says we not connected...so u have to pm me

Okay baws!
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by xsay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
digitite: Well, I have got this idea and business skills, but not the time at the moment to implement it. I am at your reach. My number is on my signature.

Check ur mail..
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by xsay(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
9jastarz: Looking for a set of like minded individuals to brainstorm on some internet business ideas here in Nigeria...The Online Boom is here now, we are gradually getting to that point...

Please reply my mail..
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh are you nemeze007@yahoo.com?.......
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by xsay(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
No.. My email start with ese......@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Never got your email then..sorry @xsay.........drop your email let me hit u up.....

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Levies For Supermarkets / Now That Yahoo Voices And Contributor Network Shutting Down / How To Use A Website To Strengthen A Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.