Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu (1985 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu by admin3: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
www.jenifa.com
When she first came out of the Big Brother Africa reality show, Beverly Osu stunned
many by denying that she ever had intercourse with Angelo in the bath, even
though almost everyone on the social media have watch the video and saw the act
clearly. Anyway, she is now singing a new song. Below is what she said:MY LIFE OUTSIDE BBA…
My life outside BBA has been wonderful. It’s nothing I cannot handle.
THE PAINS AND GAINS…
more on: www.jenifa.com
Well, I’m usually a very busy person, but it’s just that right now, I’ve been a very
unstable person. Sometimes, I can’t even stay here in Lagos for a week without
traveling here and there. I think that’s a good thing because good things are
coming out of it. And apparently, there’s always the negative side and that is
mostly things that are not true that you hear about yourself; how people see you
and so on. Some people don’t really bother about perception, but if you’re
somebody like me, you will think about it and sometimes it will affect your work.
But I thank God that my life has been good.
source: http://www.jenifa.com/2013/10/berverly-osu-yes-i-had-sex-on-bba-house.html#more

Re: Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu by Uyi168: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
C booby...veri poor.
Re: Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2013
This girl is as irritating as a dumpsite.

Fiaaaaaaaaaakwa
Re: Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu by onila(f): 3:21am On Oct 27, 2013
Apparently, I don’t feel sorry because I was being myself. So, I can’t say sorry to
anyone who feels disappointed. They’re living their lives and I’m living mine. The
only difference is that I was in a house where I had to make the platform work for
me; the platform everybody enjoyed seeing me make. If you guys stuck to your
television for 91 days only to see my faults, then you should check yourself
because people have their faults and it’s only people with faults that quickly notice
that in other persons. I don’t criticise people and I don’t think people should
critisice me... no matter how you look at it, I’m still a youth .
Re: Yes I Had Sex On Bba And So: Berverly Osu by Chanchit: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2013
This gurl na real shediot. I thought she said d act never happened, when the whole of africa watched it live n direct..

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? / David Beckham Launches Whiskey Brand Haig Club / Kcee Acquires Customized 2014 Cadillac Escalade [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.