Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? (1985 Views)

What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award / What Do You Think About The Cartoon Pic Made By A 15years Nairalander / What Do You Think About This Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello everyone!

It's your boy G'IYAZ A.K.A The god_of_music! cool

You know, I joined this forum on June 27,2013 but I found about it in the year 2011, and since then it has always been a source of information and fun till I decided to join in the fun this year, decision I will never Regret cheesy

Since I joined this forum, I've been known for trolling and all that! BUT maybe some handful of people don't think of me like that tho. . .I can also be smart and serious in some topics angry Truth is,I know I'm not that quiet or gentle guy sha grin
I've made alotta Unique friends on here too. . . They really FUN to be around with cheesy

I can insult to save my dignity, I can troll to piss you off! And I can also make you LAUGH!!! grin grin cool

I'm just kinda curious, . . .what do you think about this personality, god_of_music undecided kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Andyblaze: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Don't really know quite a lot bout you cuz we haven't related a lot off NL, but from here I think your one nice and cool dude who gives off an aura of unseriousness but then I think you're highly badmouthed too lol. And it seems you easily get irritated and loves E-fights. And you love attention too..lol I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
My Rival
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Airforce1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wannabe
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2013

Errm, You are a nice guy wink

You a sensible guy who doesn't like to play the "serious card" most times,just like Abu Mikey undecided.

The guy who Abu Mikey fears the most in terms of thread derailment embarassed

And lastly, You so full of Yourself when you not familiar with someone,but once you get to know that person a little bit, You two become good friends.

Scratch all I've explained above, You are a very nice guy, no hyping wink

#TeamGOM! cool
^^^^^^^
Famzing Right!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Vivly(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
*yawns*. cheesy cheesy It's a trick question.
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by nickz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airforce1: Wannabe
LOL grin grin
@ OP. Off the top of my head
You're cool tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by nickz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Austeenx: [size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
is there anything about you that is not 'OKAY'

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by quivah(f): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
You joined this forum on my birthdaycheesy!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
nickz: is there anything about you that is not 'OKAY'

[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
you are cool... the gom himself , you are full of yourself just like abu mikey pointed out, but cool with people you are familiar with.. boss man cool

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by prettyjo(f): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
dis thread should be closed.#my opinion though#
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by quivah(f): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
^And your opinion? ,not needed cheesy"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Dannylux: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
I think Andy said my mind. LOL

Some teenage kid who loves fun and adventure... online tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
prettyjo: dis thread should be closed.#my opinion though#

not in anyway needed ... my opinion though undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
angry

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Andyblaze: Don't really know quite a lot bout you cuz we haven't related a lot off NL, but from here I think your one nice and cool dude who gives off an aura of unseriousness but then I think you're highly badmouthed too lol. And it seems you easily get irritated and loves E-fights. And you love attention too..lol I might be wrong though.
That's my Niccur cool

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: My Rival
undecided How

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airforce1: Wannabe
Ignored. cool

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Errm, You are a nice guy wink

You a sensible guy who doesn't like to play the "serious card" most times,just like Abu Mikey undecided.

The guy who Abu Mikey fears the most in terms of thread derailment embarassed

And lastly, You so full of Yourself when you not familiar with someone,but once you get to know that person a little bit, You two become good friends.

Scratch all I've explained above, You are a very nice guy, no hyping wink

#TeamGOM! cool
^^^^^^^
Famzing Right!
Oh! That's true oo! I don't really get along with irritating peeps like that Airforce1 guy!
But I heard he's funny, never seen anything funny about him undecided

You'r so on Point! kiss

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: *yawns*. cheesy cheesy It's a trick question.
Wetin you mean undecided angry

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
nickz: LOL grin grin
@ OP. Off the top of my head
You're cool tongue tongue tongue
BIG head! tongue

Thanks kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Austeenx: [size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Where's your vaseline?!!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by chimajii: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2013

^^ Very True....becos coming On here to open a Thread just to ask people what they think about U, is Outrightly Beyond Ridiculous....wait! Am Not even Hating....+....it's as if the OP posted this in d wrong section....
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
quivah: You joined this forum on my birthdaycheesy!

OH wow!!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking wink kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: you are cool... the gom himself , you are full of yourself just like abu mikey pointed out, but cool with people you are familiar with.. boss man cool
That's my "another" niccur grin

Na true talk cool

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Where were you when they were making your mates "moderators"

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dannylux: I think Andy said my mind. LOL

Some teenage kid who loves fun and adventure... online tongue
grin

angry angry angry angry

#TeamGOM grin
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
chimajii:

^^ Very True....becos coming On here to open a Thread just to ask people what they think about is Outrightly Beyond Ridiculous....wait! Am Not Hating.....if anything..it's as if the OP posted this in d wrong section....
Don't you know I'm a celebrity? cool

#TeamGOM
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by chimajii: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
god_of_music: Don't you know I'm a celebrity? cool

#TeamGOM

^^^ Man! Ya miss me with that shii....here are your seats...feel free to use them....>> __/ __/__/__/
Re: What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
chimajii:

^^^ Man! Ya miss me with that shii....here are your seats...feel free to use them....>> __/ __/__/__/
Thanks, you are quite a gentleman. Now serve me a cup of coffee kiss

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Beckham Launches Whiskey Brand Haig Club / Kcee Acquires Customized 2014 Cadillac Escalade [see Photos] / Nigerian Musicians And Their Funny Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.