Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix (3407 Views)

Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London / Junior Pope Dressed Like A Woman In A New Movie / Osita Iheme Dressed Like Barney (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by naijaspice: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2013
The pictures are quite disturbing and adult oriented, see them here; http://www.naijaspice.com/2013/10/lady-gaga-dressed-like-native-doctor-as.html
The superstar singer wore this scary see-through attire as she landed in London yesterday for her performance in X-Factor UK. More bizarre is that she walked barefoot (legs painted white), with her arms raised and she had this disturbing stare...as she walked to her hotel and greeted fans
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by SlyIg(f): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2013
Wetin be this sh1t!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by 3ace(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Mad woman, she looks so old with this appearance. And OP, what is disturbing about the pix? U dey use style dey attract visit to ya blog.
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by otybliss: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2013
embarassed lipsrsealed shocked cool tongue[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by skyscraperTM(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
She look like the "white witch" in the chronicles of narnia.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by mysticgal(f): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
so witchical angry,she did not wear pant and bra just curtain,so if i use broom on her once,i will destoy her witchical prowess,phewwundecided
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by thaoriginator: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Two little boys stole a big bag of oranges 4rm a neighbor n decided 2 go to a calm place 2 share d lot equally. One of dem suggested d nearby cemetery.
As dey were jumping d big gate to enter d cemetery, two oranges fell out of d big bag but dey didn't bother 2 pick dem since dey had enough in d bag.
Few minutes later, a drunkard on his way frm a bar, passed near d cemetery gate n heard a voice saying:
"one 4 me, one 4 u, one 4 me, one 4 u"....
He immediately sobered up n ran as fast as he could 2 a church nearby, for d priest...
"Father, pls come wit me . Come n witness God n satan sharing corpse @ d cemetery"...

Dey both ran back 2 d cemetery gate n d voice continued :
"one 4 me, one 4 u, one 4 me, one 4 u'...
Suddenly, d voice stopped counting n said:
"wat about d two @ d gate?"...

Come see marathon race!..d priest almost ran pass d church gate..shouting:
"We are not dead yet oohh!!!".

....now ur laughing...

Mods frontpage pls!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by adexsimply(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
I love this lady... kiss

Satanic my foot. That's her latest style kiss
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ghost!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by philfearon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
"zombie eh zombie!"....in the words of Fela Kuti
Re: Lady Gaga Dressed Like Native Doctor As She Makes Satanic Entrance To London(pix by Bkrubzy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Y cnt u post d pic here?. . .derz ntn bd or scary bout it

(1) (Reply)

The Kardashian Clan Are The Most Caring Family In The World, See Proof Here / Dangerous Ukwu : Séxy Naija Babe Nkem Flaunts Her “wicked” Stuffs On Instagram / Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.