Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin (3938 Views)

5 Reasons You Can Get Pregnant While Avoiding It / .. / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by SIlknSteel(f): 1:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by arcis: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Please go see ur doctor for proper examination. My single opinion though.
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by favoredgal: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ewedu has been known to naturally cure high prolactin levels

Come to the ttc thread and read more

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/482
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by anitaaliu: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
High prolactin level is a symptom of hormonal imbalance, there is this popular supplement by nature's way - vitex or evening primrose by gnc. Either of the two will correct dt defect and prepare your womb for conception.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by petersje8: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2013
@ Silknsteel,

from my personal experience, my fiancee had high prolactin prior to getting married to her. It usually comes with much headache and bosom discharge. But i kept buying Bromocriptine for her which she took for about 3months and the level went down. She is a mother now. All i want to say is that, if u periods are regular, then i think u should not be worried. Just keep taking Bromocriptine and u will be fine. God bless u and grant ur heart desires. My 1kobo.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by SIlknSteel(f): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
@All: Thank you so much for your responses, it ended in praise. Although Bromocriptine did not work for me, I was given a different drug to take for a week n I took in that period Faithful God, never ever forgetting his promises
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by Jagabanj(f): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2021
SIlknSteel:
@All: Thank you so much for your responses, it ended in praise. Although Bromocriptine did not work for me, I was given a different drug to take for a week n I took in that period Faithful God, never ever forgetting his promises
please tell me the drugs you took

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is There A Tablet For Waist Pain? / Stretch Marks / How To Get A Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.