Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? (1034 Views)

Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / What Not To Wear To A Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by madone: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2013
I have been up since morning and have been searching for to wear to church today , its been a burden on my heart since yesterday. I have been considering the shirts, trousers,jacket ,shoe with the colour combination and all that.
After a long search I just decided to Wear a black jacket, blue shirt, a pair of brown trousers and a black shoe and its just cool. I know different folks with different stroke. So beautiful ladies and fine gentle men let's hear
*how long did it take you to choose what you wore today ?
*what did you end up with at last ?
Waiting for your reply

@ mod : notify me if there is a topic has this before .
Re: What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by AMAKAVIOLA: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Ha! It tuk me lil or no tym.... actuali I ll wear carton color skirt n check shirt (dark green, carton color n blak)
Re: What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by madone: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2013
AMAKAVIOLA: Ha! It tuk me lil or no tym.... actuali I ll wear carton color skirt n check shirt (dark green, carton color n blak)
k so what abut the shoes wat colour
Re: What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by madone: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2013
For the ladies make up will be another issue ,the eye shade, lipstick,costumes,shoes hand, bag even the perfume must match
For so give them 1hour, some 2hours while others can manage 30-45 minutes.
Re: What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
@Poster, you dey try oh. On top say person wan go church?

Me, I wear what comes to mind, colour or not.
As for makeup, I don't colour combo with my outfit; I don't believe in such. I choose the colour that captivates my mood for the day.

I don't waste time dressing up. Starting from when I leave the bathroom, it takes me 20-30mins to get ready. I don't like wasting time when dressing up!
Re: What Will You Wear Or What did You Wear To Church Today? by madone: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2013
ferhyntorlah: @Poster, you dey try oh. On top say person wan go church?

Me, I wear what comes to mind, colour or not.
As for makeup, I don't colour combo with my outfit; I don't believe in such. I choose the colour that captivates my mood for the day.

I don't waste time dressing up. Starting from when I leave the bathroom, it takes me 20-30mins to get ready. I don't like wasting time when dressing up!
that mean you one good Christian I no some ladies who will not go to church if they did not have a new dress or shoe to showcase. This is very common with single ladies who re very concious of wat they wear for the guys we can just be confident with wat we re comfortable with,but this is not same for guys who go to church becos off a girl or lady they want to woo

(1) (Reply)

Silk And Chiffon Fabrics / Beauty In The Eye Of The Beholder / Checkout MakeOver By Karoglam And Rate Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.