Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Funny And Suprising Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny And Suprising Experience (828 Views)

Funny And Wierd Names People Bear On Nairaland That Will Make You Lol. / Very Funny And Hillarious Ramadan Joke Starring Akpos Lwkmd O!. / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Suprising Experience by kingk(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2013
1. I saw an Igbo man and Hausa man dragging for a piece of land here in lagos.......mehn! What came to my mind is *Naija will soon divide*

2. I was driving from v/i to Ikeja on a sunny afternoon, I headed through 3rd mainland bridge, half way on the bridge on the slow lane, mehn! I saw an unbelievable *a girl giving his man a BJ* while they are on motion...... I still can't comprehend that act and I thank God that I quickly concentrate on my driving before I'll have an accident cos am watching LIVE movie grin

So share you own experience here.
Re: Funny And Suprising Experience by sweetiePe(f): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
LOL cheesy - Sunday school daze...
Mary can't stand Sunday school, but her brother William doesn't have a problem with it. So one day in Sunday school, Mary thinks, "The hell with it," and decides to go to sleep. The teacher sees this and asks Mary a question to keep her awake.
"Mary, who created the heavens and the earth?"
William, who is sitting behind Mary, pokes her in the butt with his pencil. Mary wakes up and shouts, "God almighty!"
And the teacher says, "Yes. That's correct, Mary."
Mary goes back to sleep and the teacher asks her another question.
"Who died on the cross for our sins?"
William pokes Mary again. She wakes up and shouts, "Jesus Christ!"
Once again, she goes back to sleep. This time the teacher asks, "Mary, what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"
William pokes her again. Mary wakes up and shouts, "If you don't stop poking me with that thing, I'm gonna break it off!"

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/SUNDAY-SCHOOL-DAZE.10-27-2013/blog.htm

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Your Ass Out!!! / Poem Between Akpos & Wife / Busted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.