Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Icorn, The Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,vector,psquare, He Is The King Of Rhymes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Icorn, The Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,vector,psquare, He Is The King Of Rhymes (675 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Icorn, The Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,vector,psquare, He Is The King Of Rhymes by johnberry12: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2013
have you had of icorn de ambassador. People says he is the gospel version of ice prince,vector,psquare. Icorn who have shared stage with chocolate city super star Nosa,kingsly ike,Dannypraise,Mc Acarpella,Baba Kay, De Don etc. download www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador men this boy i hope will not turn to secular music with his style i listened to his singles they are vary gud. his link www.reverbnation/icorndeambassador
Re: Icorn, The Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,vector,psquare, He Is The King Of Rhymes by Drpazienza: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2013
luv dis dude ice to d p
Re: Icorn, The Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,vector,psquare, He Is The King Of Rhymes by Khairu(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
I go 4 vector

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Bouncer Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured / Annie Macaulay Adds Another Year › / Rihanna's Mom Presents Herwith The First-ever Icon Award At The 2013 Amas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.