Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I-skill Beeta Arts : Set To Organize Master Class In Script Writing! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I-skill Beeta Arts : Set To Organize Master Class In Script Writing! (548 Views)

Script Writing / Newest Script Writing For Nollywood, Hollywood, Ghanawood, Bollywood, Etc. / Script Writers Needed For A Script Writing Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I-skill Beeta Arts : Set To Organize Master Class In Script Writing! by Agstar(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2013
The art of scriptwriting, with certitude, demands a fine blend of ingenuity, uncompromised sound professionalism via the deployment of vital skills acquisition, to unveil a well-crafted story… something that is utterly lacking in Nollywood flicks. Well if you’re a scriptwriter, or filmmaker/director with a knack for same, then it’s time to step up the game!.

I-Skill Ltd and Beeta Universal Foundation via their strategic alliance (I-skill Beeta Arts) are organizing a unique Master class in scriptwriting, which will run from October 28th 2013 to November 8th 2013 (9:30am to 4pm daily) at the I-skill Centre, 290A Ajose Adeogun street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Writers who have at least one credit to their names, in the spheres of film, stage, radio, tv and seek to utilize their skills in the rewriting stage of script development, will benefit immensely from this professionally structured Master class. This wonderful package comes at a subsidized course fee of N150,000… did your eyeballs just pop out of their sockets? …hey don’t be so melodramatic!…it’s definitely worth it, with a rich course content; script analysis, principles of dramatic story telling (structure, time and space management, character subtext, scene construction), developing scripts to their maximum dramatic potential, amongst others.

Nigerian born International, Dr Oladipo Agboluaje has been named as the facilitator for the course. He is a versatile writer and lecturer of playwriting for screenwriters at the Florida State University, London campus. Some of his brilliant array of works include but not limited to ‘Season of courage, Deluge, Area Boys, Say Goodbye Twice, and The Wish Collector, amongst others. He is a member of the Writers Guild of Great Britain, English PEN, African Theatre Association and has been a writing tutor for many theatres and networks across the UK, including the National Theatre and the BBC. He is an award recipient of the Alfred Fagon Award, a nominee for the Laurence Olivier Award, and The Writers Guild Award UK. He was the workshop leader ‘Stage Write’ for the Sydenham Arts Festival in July this year.

Hmm…with this sort of enviable pedigree and that of the organizers, you certainly can’t go wrong. So what are you waiting for?…I-Skill Centre…here i come!

(1) (Reply)

Ferrari 458 Speciale With BTS / LOST...... The Mysterious Island / Why Do 'big Girls/madams' Carry Noticeably Cheap Handbags In Yoruba Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.