Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It (476 Views)

I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat / Vloggers Leave Your Channel URL Here! / Tee Mac Warns Shan George To Leave His 21 Year-old Son Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It by DonaldGenes(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
" To have your testicles crushed by two stones.

~If you want someone to stop talking, angle your body slightly away from theirs"

~~Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers were all invented by women~~~~~take it or leave it

~~~Learning to play a musical instrument or learning a foreign language slow the aging process of human brain"How abou' that?

~~~~Princess Diana spent almost 4,000£ ($6,284.80) a year to have her hair bleached.

~~~~~Strawberries contain more vitamin C than oranges

~~~~~~We "men" tend to forget but never forgive. Women forgive but never forget."___You can think about this later

~~~~~~~The word "verb" is a noun" should i prove it?

~~~~~~~~Friendships with people with awkward personalities tend to last longer_______Examples abound in Nairaland

~~~~~~~~~Ekiti State is Richer than Bayelsa State__ask me why?

~~~~~~~~~~Feelings of shyness when in the company of a certain individual may indicate that you're in love with that person.

~~~~~~~~~~~According to women, one the most unattractive things a man could ever do is to pretend to be the ideal guy or someone he's not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~There are 31,557,600 seconds in a year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your followers on Twitter know more about you than your " friends " on Facebook and or actual family in real life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If someone tells you they had a crush on you in secondary school days, it's very likely that they still do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To get rid of itch from mosquito bites, try applying soap on the area and you will experience instant relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To remove an egg shell after boiling it or if it's not yet boil in hot water_do this"Add One Teaspoon of Baking soda and it will make the shell come-off effortless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~People who find themselves thinking & or worrying a lot tend to have high IQ's because of heavy mental stimulation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lil' Wayne is college educated, with a major in Psychology and English__now you know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Over 70% of your dreams contain hidden messages & meanings

1 Like

Re: I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It by DonaldGenes(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bridesmaids were originally added to weddings to confuse the evil spirits as to who the real bride was.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye's Call For Boycott Of LV Fails Miserably. Fashion Brand Sells Out / I Felt Betrayed By Louis And Gary Never Liked Me / Pls Pals Help Listen And Rate Dis Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.