Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat (728 Views)

Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem: ‘my Honest Advice To The Jaga Jaga Crooner / Cossy Orjiakor 'old B*tch-eedris Abdulkareem / "I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat by DeolaPhilips: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Hours ago, singers Normoreloss and Eedris Abdulkareem started what initially appeared to be war of word on social media, before people could blink their eyes, it took a different dimension when Mr. Abdulkareem told Nomoreloss to meet him at African Shrine and receive serious beating. The verbal war started when Nomoreloss addresses Nigerian artistes who are taking sides with BON/IBAN, and a fan accused Nomoreloss of standing against true reformist, and Eedris Abdulkareem became angry when Normoreloss mentioned that true talents stand the test of time. Gradually, they exchanged words and below is what came out from it. More on http://deolaphilips..com/2013/12/i-dont-exchange-words-with-kids-i-talk_14.html

Re: I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat by Taiwo20(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2013
This Eedrisu guy almost always sound too belligerent....
I thought He has a wife and kids....
Which one be ROZA boys again.... Na wa for the man sef...

Btw, I know some guys who smoke original Ghana weed....but seems the Weed works differently on different people
Re: I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat by papannamdi1(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2013
I de shame for eedris,
Agbaya oshi
Re: I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat by kolubo(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2013
It`s when their belle don full they start to they run their mouth anyhow, when they exhange kicks and blows on stage then i know they are serious.

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Upcoming Artiste ? Get That Exposure That You Need / DOWNLOAD: #DearArtiste™ Monthly Digest - September Edition PDF / Sneak Peek At Beyonce's 'raw' HBO Documentary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.