Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live (849 Views)

Shane Mcmahon Vs The Undertaker (hell In A Cell Match) / Wwe Hell In A Cell 2015 Results And Photos / John Cena To Face Alberto Del Rio For World Heavyweight Title At Hell In A Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by emydot(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please, to all lovers of WWE, how do I watch Hell in a Cell tonight. Reasonable answers will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
I find it hard to watch all events in WWE live too but after 24hrs I wil get a copy of any event in d company
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by emydot(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please update me when you have gotten it.
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by nickz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pray Cena defeats mr 'my destiny'
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Noted
emydot: Please update me when you have gotten it.
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 2:52am On Oct 28, 2013
WWE.com
Welcome to Bleacher Report's live Hell in a Cell coverage. This year's show comes to us from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL.

There are several big matches set to take place, but one match we now know we won't see is Curtis Axel vs. Big E. Langston.

WWE.com announced that Axel has been injured, and the match we will now see is Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow. This is a blow to Langston as he was just starting to receive a push, but WWE might still find a way to put him in the pay-per-view.

Shawn Michaels will referee the match between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan for the WWE title, and John Cena will make his return to take on Alberto Del Rio for the World title.

The Rhodes brothers will defend their tag titles against The Shield and The Usos, CM Punk will face Ryback and Paul Heyman inside a cell and AJ will defend the Divas title against Brie Bella.

Los Matadores are also set to take on The Real Americans in tag team action.

Who will walk out of Hell in a Cell as the WWE champion?

Can John Cena win the World title in his return match?

Will Damien Sandow finally cash in his briefcase?

What role, if any, will Big Show and Triple H play at the PPV?

And lastly, can Cody Rhodes and Goldust retain their title against two other teams?
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 3:03am On Oct 28, 2013
Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeat The Shield and Usos

Brothers Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated The Shield for the WWE Tag Team Championship belts thanks to some help from The Big Show. They are defending their belts in a triple threat match against The Shield and The Usos.

The match struggled to gain some momentum. There was some teaming up of each tag team. The Usos isolated Goldust. When he was thrown out of the ring, Roman Reigns took advantage and gave some shots to Goldust. That helped Seth Rollins get some control over Goldust. He attempted a pin, but Goldust kicked out.

Rollins eventually tagged Reigns, who fell victim to a reverse from Goldust. Reigns kicked out and quickly got his own pin on Goldust who got the shoulder up as well.

The Shield was in control, dominating Goldust who was fighting back with everything he had. Meanwhile, The Usos were sitting in their corner waiting to get a tag from anyone. Neither team was willing to tag them though.

The Shield took out The Usos and continued to isolate Goldust and Reigns and Rollins began to boast and act cocky. Goldust hit reigns with a power slam to take Reigns out and buy himself a minute. He got to his brother Rhodes and began the attack. He rolled up Reigns, but he kicked out. He then did a moonsault of the top rope into a pin, but Reigns kicked out of that as well.

Cody went off the ropes and The Usos tagged themselves in, stealing his momentum. The Usos knocked Reigns and Goldust over the top rope, then one of the Usos ran and leaped over the rope to land on top of the two superstars. At this point the Usos were in control of the match, when Rollins knocked one of them off the top rope. That allowed Cody Rhodes to tag himself in.

Cody Rhodes then suplexed Seth Rollins off the top turnbuckle out of the ring onto everyone involved in the match. Rhodes got Rollins back into the ring and tried to pin him before the Usos broke it up. There was a crazy back and forth with everyone seemingly hitting each other with a move. Rhodes was able to get in and hit Rollins with the Cross Rhodes. That allowed him to pin Rollins to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships.

Remaining Match Card:

Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose (United States Championship)
Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans
AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella (Divas Championship)
CM Punk vs. Ryback and Paul Heyman (Hell in a Cell)
John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship)
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton w/ Shawn Michaels as special guest referee (WWE Championship, Hell in a Cell)
Big E Langston challenged Dean Ambrose for WWE United States Championship
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 3:12am On Oct 28, 2013
KANE RETURNS
The Miz came down to the ring in the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Microphone in hand he called out the Wyatt Family. The Wyatt family came out and began attacking the Miz, he was outnumbered 2 to 1.

All of the sudden the pyrotechnics went off and the ominous music came on and Kane came down to the ring. He quickly ran off the Wyatts and got a few shots in. Standing in the ring watching the Wyatts retreat, he turned his gaze towards The Miz who was standing and holding his head and neck.

Kane then grabbed the Miz and choke slammed him and exited the ring. Kane and the Wyatt family have history, he has been absent since being attacked by the Wyatt Family some time ago.
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Los Matadores def. The Real Americans

CM Punk def. Ryback & Paul Heyman (Handicap Hell in a Cell Match)

Big E Langston def. Dean Ambrose (c) by count-out (United States Championship Match)

Fandango & Summer Rae def. The Great Khali & Natalya (Mixed Tag Team Match)

Kane returned and unleashed his rage on both The Wyatt Family and The Miz

Cody Rhodes & Goldust (c) def. Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns and The Usos (WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match)

Damien Sandow def. Kofi Kingston
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by MANGAM(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2013
WWE Hell in a Cell 2013 Results: John Cena Wins World Title vs. Alberto Del Rio

In one of the biggest moments of the night, it was the returning John Cena who defeated Alberto Del Rio via pin to win the World Heavyweight Championship at Sunday’s 2013 Hell in a Cell pay-per-view

Daniel Bryan lost to the Viper Randy Orton
Re: How Do I Watch Hell In A Cell Live by emydot(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

'I Thank God I Am A Man Utd Player' - Radamel Falcao / Chelsea V Aston Villa: Team News And Match Preview / Download Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray [UCL Highlights]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.