Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles (862 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2014
This is coming a day after Super eagles coach, Stephen Keshi and the team’s captain, Joseph Yobo quit the national team.

Osaze in an interview at the Mix Zone made the announcement that he has quit the team saying:

‘I am confident I should go now, and I can say I have no bad feelings.I am happy we played well but lost. I am not too sure now whether to wish we played badly and win or the other way round. ‘Whatever the case, I am happy I am leaving the team in the hands of capable younger players. They should be held together for a long time.

‘For me, I am not getting younger, I need to get home and evaluate what plans I have for the future.’ ‘That is why I was not conclusive. But to tell you, I will like to face club action, ‘I still have three years left in my contract. I will like to stick with the club. I am not discussing any moves. I
am happy at my club.’

I have had a fulfilled time with the national team. I have enjoyed every moment of it. I need to quit now.’ ‘The up and coming players in the team are good. They need all the chance. I just have to go"
. he added.

Meanwhile Enyeama took to his instagram to apologise to Nigerians and thank them for their support.

He posted the photo below with caption:
I want you all to forgive us. You have all done well to support us to this stage’. He also went to his Instagram page to say: I want to say a very big #THANK GOD to my #SUPER GOD# and to all my fans and and the supporters of the national team.for all the good will messages,all the love and support that you gave to me and my colleagues.we couldn’t make it past that stage.#WEARENIGERIA.#ILoVeYoU#youall were amazing and great.#Thank you so much’

http://news.naij.com/69035.html

Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2014
I just hope its speculation
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Amazing
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Front page material!
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by swizzle(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nothing concrete joor
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by swizzle(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
samuelzion: Front page material!

Guy nawa o! e be like say u dey keep urself company for ur thread. Hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by swizzle(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
samuelzion: Front page material!
samuelzion: .
samuelzion: Amazing
samuelzion: I just hope its speculation

Guy nawa o! e be like say u dey keep urself company for ur thread. Hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
swizzle:

Bros na so o! Hehehehe grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
I hope it isn't true
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by fingard02k(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
naij.com is one of the most useless sites you can rely on their news

1 Like

Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
fingard02k: naij.com is one of the most useless sites you can rely on their news

Really?
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2014
fingard02k: naij.com is one of the most useless sites you can rely on their news
Thought it was
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by bunmioguns(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Osaze And Enyema Quits Super Eagles by faithugo64(f): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2014
This is not true,i wonder what people gain 4rm lying

(1) (Reply)

Slavery Continues With Football / Introducing: Elitelegendz.com / Can Nigeria Qualify For Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.