Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (59306 Views)

Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014 / Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by nickz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kikiani: Replace derenle with MayD .Replace MJ with Tonto dike.Replace charley boi with Ice prince.
thought i was the only one noticing......may_d =3/10

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by IAMBREEZY: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
i concur
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by LBT: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
nnocurruption: add me on bbm girls only 7C6DB719
Bad boy p! End time things!
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Veesuccess: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
[b]ASCON OIL AND GAS SAPELE. DELTA STATE.

VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!!!

Due to expansion, Ascon Oil and Gas Limited requires the service of the following: Office clerks, Accountants and Messengers, Tanker Drivers, Executive Drivers, Gardeners, Cooks, etc.

On all positions, qualification and experience is an added advantage, B.Sc, HND, OND, ND, SSCE, primary school certificate holder with experience are advised to put in their applications as Ascon oil and Gas limited will be conducting an assessment and practical test on all selected applicants.

All successful applicant will undergo a compulsory three weeks training course on the field applied for. A daily allowance of one thousand five hundred naira (N 1,500.00) will be paid during this training exercise, feeding and accommodation is free.

For the collection of application form, send a text with your TEL. NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS & COMPLETE NAMES to: 08051574147. [TEXT ONLY PLEASE]

Application form will be forward to your email address within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of your information.
Application ends on the 11th November, 2013. Training commences on 18th November, 2013.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ASCON OIL AND GAS COMPANY WILL ONLY EMPLOY APPLICANT BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT RESULT ON THE TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.

Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.
WINNERS HOUSE.
KM 2 Route 103, East West Road,
Okuokoko, Effurun
Delta State
vconsultnig@gmail.com

SPECIAL NOTICE:
COST OF APPLICATION FORM IS N 2,500. 00 ONLY, PAYABLE IN OUR OFFICE OR VIA OUR BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED IN THE JOB APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR THE FORM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY OR DOUBT OUR COURSE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY. THANKS.

Management
Vincent Success Ufuah
Director/Manager
Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.is the sole recruitment agent to Ascon Oil and Gas Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR TRAINING VIA A TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL CONTACT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY PLEASE!!![/b]
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by DonaldGenes(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kikiani: shatap der!
So you qet mind tell a guy shatap? na so you dey tell your Boyfriend? after you qo say men are scarce for marriage with this yeye comments and you think we quys are not watching you
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by LBT: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
leggo: mode9 cant rap, yet he cant dress up too..
atleast davido that is wack has swags.
modo go for deliverance o
saying davido is wack shows you know little or nothing about music(art).
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by nickz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fynestboi: who compile that list what abott lil wayne, that guy na devil...
dude undecided undecided a second look at the topic won't hurt you!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by jaymezzz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
You are the one thats does'nt know anythin about Music
LBT: saying davido is wack shows you know little or nothing about music(art).
tongue
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by jaymezzz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
nickz: dude undecided undecided a second look at the topic won't hurt you!
abi oo...after he Go carry certificate go find work
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by leggo: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
jaymezzz: What does he do on his Tracks...Sing??
fanboy bounce!
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by DonaldGenes(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: andriod at work here. Thanks to blackberry

hahahahahaha laugh want make me tear my boxer.......kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by sss341: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
How did dat nigguh dat sang kukere not make the list angry
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by shewantsme: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Veesuccess: [b]ASCON OIL AND GAS SAPELE. DELTA STATE.

Due to expansion, Ascon Oil and Gas Limited requires the service of the following: Office clerks, Accountants and Messengers, Tanker Drivers, Executive Drivers, Gardeners, Cooks, etc.

On all positions, qualification and experience is an added advantage, B.Sc, HND, OND, ND, SSCE, primary school certificate holder with experience are advised to put in their applications as Ascon oil and Gas limited will be conducting an assessment and practical test on all selected applicants.

All successful applicant will undergo a compulsory three weeks training course on the field applied for. A daily allowance of one thousand five hundred naira (N 1,500.00) will be paid during this training exercise, feeding and accommodation is free.

For the collection of application form, send a text with your TEL. NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS & COMPLETE NAMES to: 08051574147. [TEXT ONLY PLEASE]

Application form will be forward to your email address within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of your information.
Application ends on the 11th November, 2013. Training commences on 18th November, 2013.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ASCON OIL AND GAS COMPANY WILL ONLY EMPLOY APPLICANT BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT RESULT ON THE TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.

WINNERS HOUSE.
Okuokoko, Effurun
Delta State
vconsultnig@gmail.com

SPECIAL NOTICE:
COST OF APPLICATION FORM IS N 2,500. 00 ONLY, PAYABLE IN OUR OFFICE OR VIA OUR BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED IN THE JOB APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR THE FORM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY OR DOUBT OUR COURSE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY. THANKS.

Management
Vincent Success Ufuah
Director/Manager
Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.is the sole recruitment agent to Ascon Oil and Gas Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR TRAINING VIA A TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL CONTACT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY PLEASE!!![/b]

This bros nor know how e dey go for NL. These people have zero tolerance for fraud and can spot one with half a brain.

Hehehe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by spade: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ebuka's quest to appear as a style icon has produced some unintentionally hilarious results:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-V68N0qSlB6E/T0R7ZtQmbPI/AAAAAAAARmw/LyLof5ez99w/s1600/Ebuka+&+CB+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by leggo: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
LBT: saying davido is wack shows you know little or nothing about music(art).
lol..go to a mirror and tell the idiot you see, hi
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Chamackh(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
nikkyshyne: I think Jim iyke should be included.
Jim Iyke kwa? U must be joking shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Mhizsleek(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
Forza p: 9ICE shld be num 1

I disagree with that
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by DonaldGenes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
what about seun? lolzzz make i go off-topic too
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by hoc2(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls i need yoruba celeb list
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by pinkkindy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
spade: Ebuka's quest to appear as a style icon has produced some unintentionally hilarious results:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-V68N0qSlB6E/T0R7ZtQmbPI/AAAAAAAARmw/LyLof5ez99w/s1600/Ebuka+&+CB+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

luks famila, an actor?
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by nikkyshyne(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Chamackh: Jim Iyke kwa? U must be joking shocked shocked
I am not a joker tongue
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Celepope: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Veesuccess: [b]ASCON OIL AND GAS SAPELE. DELTA STATE.

WINNERS HOUSE.
Okuokoko, Effurun
Delta State
vconsultnig@gmail.com

SPECIAL NOTICE:

Management
Vincent Success Ufuah
Director/Manager
Trust me you will soon be hunted down.NL is not the best place to try this scam.Be prepare to get a free accommodation and blue cloth at Okere high college.Maybe you should try Facebook.There are a lot of unofficial FBI Peeps here. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
mayten30: madam wetin mercy johnson do u ooo?u are always attacking the chick,oya whisper what she did to my ear!!am hearing. wink
[/color][color=#770077] she's just too overhyped jorh....some nollywood lovers around me won't let one hear word...av tried too like her gan....but she just no try
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
proudly233: Shut your trap!!!! Who told you Mercy is a village girl Bad Belle
and who is dis fellow mgbueke Dat kept trap in her cookin apron....sista hope deres no shit in ur brain?
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Donalð Genes:
So you qet mind tell a guy shatap? na so you dey tell your Boyfriend? after you qo say men are scarce for marriage with this yeye comments and you think we quys are not watching you
lmao!!!I'm balling,I no send u!
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
pink kindy :

luks famila, an actor?
no o!an Obioma!
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Forza p:

wats wrong wif dis one?so u do smoke weed on sundaysundecided
oh lawd!Save IT!
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by banky222: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
9ice , omawumi , emeka ike, karen and funke akindele
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by busterr(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Booty butt chic:
4. Mercy Johnson: She still remains the sexiest
nollywood actress, but in terms of dressing; it is a
no no. She’s one actress that don’t know how to
put it together despite her hourglass shape..
Mercy Johnson is one of worst dressed actress
but one of the most talented actress ever..

/nigerias-5-worst-dressed-celebrities/[/url] @post mercy johnson has neva been,and can neva be d sexiest in Nollywood!

And as per her fashion sense:they say u can onlly take d gurl outta d village but can take d village outta d gurl
I can't shout!!!

all i can see in your post is hate
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
qwinzi: lol....u sabi dress pass dem?
I no fit shout!
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by Cutekriss(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
dis denrele guy is freak..... Wats he??...a gay?...or anoda specie of homosexualz..........
Re: Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities by kaze4blues(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
9ice.......

Psquare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.