Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Happy Triple Celebration To Daddy O.P.M!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Triple Celebration To Daddy O.P.M!! (698 Views)

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c / Seun Nairaland Is Not P.m News. Always Verify Stories Before Putting On The Fp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Triple Celebration To Daddy O.P.M!! by Chuksemi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Happy triple celebration to the founder and general overseer of O.P.M WORLDWIDE, Apostle Gift Chibuzor chinyere. The church celebrated her anniversary, the apostle's birthday and the dedication of his daughter. JOIN Me in wishing them a happy celebration and many returns.
Re: Happy Triple Celebration To Daddy O.P.M!! by Chuksemi(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2017
<a href="http://838e5grtnaqhfudwvec64i0y48./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

(1) (Reply)

Funny/dirty Headlines Used In Nigerian Newspapers / 'prof. Iyayi Was Assassinated' / Does CBN Still Print 5, 10, 20 And 50 Naira Notes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.