Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Can One Withdraw From Binary.com To Payoneer Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Withdraw From Binary.com To Payoneer Mastercard (2495 Views)

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready / Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Withdraw From Binary.com To Payoneer Mastercard by barikay: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls,can one withdraw from Binary.com (betonmarket) to payoneer mastercard? I want to knw cos the UBA Africard I used for deposit has expired.
Re: Can One Withdraw From Binary.com To Payoneer Mastercard by barikay: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ans
Re: Can One Withdraw From Binary.com To Payoneer Mastercard by arbitrage: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Usually you don't withdraw into a Mastercard but Visa card for many merchants but if your binary.com allows withdrawal into your bank account, then you can withdraw into Payoneer's Mastercard because all you will need to use is the US bank details that came with your Payoneer card.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Thousands Of Bitcoins For Free / Imminent Things That Are About To Happen To Naira And That are Happening / How To Produce Soap Using The Cold Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.