Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready (2668 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Making Money To Payoneer Card / Can One Withdraw From Binary.com To Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by inas911(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
I registered for a payoneer account 2 months ago, applied for my Payoneer master card, I got it today and i used it to verify my paypal account today. Am so happy, finally i now have a verified paypal account. What of my clickbank account? that one was so easy to get. Anyway sha ! My paypal and clickbank accounts are 100% ready and am thinking of registering on ebay soon.... Making money online will be so easy for now..

I could share with you guys my experience of how i was able to achieve both to who ever cares to know how.. and will be updating the businesses i will be joining using my paypal for withdrawals.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Tolzeal(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Well .! First of all m happy for u.! But seriously I don't think anyone should be facing any problem verifying their paypal here in nigeria using their Naira Debit/credit mastercards, verve and others.

Lots of Nigerians ave verified their paypal account with the above card brand listed above.

Gd for u anyways. Enjoy!!
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Go ahead bro, I'm with you on this.
And I hope we wont be sending requests to your mail... angry
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Smilelo(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2014
inas911:
I registered for a payoneer account 2 months ago, applied for my Payoneer master card, I got it today and i used it to verify my paypal account today. Am so happy, finally i now have a verified paypal account. What of my clickbank account? that one was so easy to get. Anyway sha ! My paypal and clickbank accounts are 100% ready and am thinking of registering on ebay soon.... Making money online will be so easy for now..

I could share with you guys my experience of how i was able to achieve both to who ever cares to know how.. and will be updating the businesses i will be joining using my paypal for withdrawals.

I beg go ahead and tell us how we go go about am. 1st of all buy something for Ebay 1st make we know. Make e no come be say na story for the God's or na Big Big talk we go dey hear.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by etebefia: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Can your paypal receive funds?
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by hahn(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
etebefia:
Can your paypal receive funds?
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by ugotex85: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tolzeal:
Well .! First of all m happy for u.! But seriously I don't think anyone should be facing any problem verifying their paypal here in nigeria using their Naira Debit/credit mastercards, verve and others.

Lots of Nigerians ave verified their paypal account with the above card brand listed above.

Gd for u anyways. Enjoy!!

He is not talking about the Nigerian paypal that is not used to receive payment online.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abeg o,I filled for payoneer master card since October 10 or so,dem send me message say my card go enter 9ja Oct 27 - NOV 3 ,up until now I never see anytin. Post office said they ddnt receive it.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by deasy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
wahabian:
Abeg o,I filled for payoneer master card since October 10 or so,dem send me message say my card go enter 9ja Oct 27 - NOV 3 ,up until now I never see anytin. Post office said they ddnt receive it.

After registeration, Mine took me 4-5 month to get it delivered at my door step by a postman...But are you sure you filling in your postal address correctly, especially your zip code area?
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
deasy:

After registeration, Mine took me 4-5 month to get it delivered at my door step by a postman...But are you sure you filling in your postal address correctly, especially your zip code area?

Brother, I stay in Isolo and I filled 23401 as Zip code.Later found out that "23401" is a telephone code Nigerians use as Zip code;I'm hoping I'm not the only that has done that and that those that did it got their cards.

Concerning the address I filled it correctly.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by webdevelopersng: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2014
I don't know why i was blocked by Nairaland with my username "inas911", so i created a new account so i could continue with you guys responses on how i got my payoneer card. I actually reside and work in Port Harcourt, knowing how bad the PH postal service was, so i decided to use my companies P.O.Box..i was told my card would be ready before Nov 7, but i went to our companies P.O.Box on the 5th and it was there... i was so happy.

RECOMMENDATION:

I will advise you use a P.O.Box. It lands faster and acurate. If you reside in PH and you don't have a P.O.Box, i could help you with our companies P.O.Box to pick up your Card..

NEXT POST: How I activated my account.. and how i Joined Clickbank and Opened a Paypal account with it.. Stay tuned. I don't know why nairaland restricted my "inas911" account. i will be continuing this with this my new account.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by webdevelopersng: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2014
wahabian:

Pally i will advise you use a P.O.Box.. It works faster and accurate in delivery. Or if you need it badly, you can pay for courier shipping of the card directly to you.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by webdevelopersng: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2014
hahn:

I have not yet received payment with it.. I just created the account strictly for using it collect my payments.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by tayor3(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
did u get it direct from their site or through freelancer ? plz i wanna know
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by webdevelopersng: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
tayor3:
did u get it direct from their site or through freelancer ? plz i wanna know

I got it directly from there website.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by webdevelopersng: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Visit www.nigeriapostcodes.com to get your area postal codes. This is very important. Most people fill in wrong postal codes which makes there Payoneer card not get to them. When i was filling my registration, i used this website for Postal codes.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by deasy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
wahabian:

Brother, I stay in Isolo and I filled 23401 as Zip code.Later found out that "23401" is a telephone code Nigerians use as Zip code;I'm hoping I'm not the only that has done that and that those that did it got their cards.

Concerning the address I filled it correctly.

To get your area zip code use this website www.nigeriapostcodes.com, head over to your payoneer account to make correction. You can even reach their support desk to let know of this change for help tips.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thank you all for ur advice ,I appreciate
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by webdevelopersng: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
wahabian:
Thank you all for ur advice ,I appreciate

You are most Welcomed
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by myhobbies(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2014
At OP, did you use Nigerian details when filling the form? I mean did you use Nigerian address as your home address?

When I first requested for the card, the issue I was having then is how to fund it because you have to first fund it using the 3rd party site I used in getting the card. I even have two cards but they were never used.

You said that you didn't use any 3rd party site?? Elaborate please

I myself, the way I receives my payment from Clickbank is through check... But mind you that Clickbank can never send you check to Nigeria.. I have a pay as go address in UK I am using. You only pay when you have any package they receive on your behalf.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
I want to inform the house my master card was delivered to my house today by a post man. "23401" might not have been the best zip code but it was enough to receive my card.Thank you all .
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by idomalord: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
webdevelopersng:

I got it directly from there website.

which site shud i go to? To get my card. Thank u.
Re: WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready by idomalord: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2014
webdevelopersng:

I have not yet received payment with it.. I just created the account strictly for using it collect my payments.

wen creating ur paypal acct did u use nigerian adress? And have u received payment?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Withdraw From Access Bank In Ghana / Distributor Wanted! / How Profitable Is Mini Bus Car A.k.a Korope In Osun ? And How Must Does Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.