Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? (1349 Views)

Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... / Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? / Do Debtors Inherit The Kingdom Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? by beyonDskygirl(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
My fellow christians, this question has been disturbing me and i need help please.
I have this muslim friend of mine and we get along well until recently, when we were discussing about religion, she told me that they don't believe in Jesus Christ. But the bible made me to know that accepting Jesus is the only way to make heaven. Then here goes my question: is there any hope for muslims in the kingdom of God or will they all perish? Thanks.
Re: Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? by wasak(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lol. laughing in Arabic.. how old are u dear?

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
for where didnt u read ur bible
Re: Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? by NervousErection(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op, you will be surprised to learn that your friend also thinks there is no hope for you in heaven because you don't believe in Muhammad
Re: Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? by BOWOTO(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2015
For I am the way,the truth, the light , no one come to the father unless through me.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: RCCG Members Are Epidemic In Nigeria / If You Want To Know What Happen Between Rev Chris Oyakhilome Phd & His Wife / The Most High Does Not Dwell In That Your Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.