Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... (676 Views)

God Did Not Promise We Are Going To Reign In Heaven Nor Inherit The Heaven!!! / The Gospel Has Already Been Preached To The Whole World / The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... by HCpaul(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
"I often goes to church because i am busy on my allocation on time resources and has a lot to do on a Sunday morning"
Re: Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... by kossyablaze(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Okies
Re: Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
what kindA STUPIID ENGLISH IS THIS?
Re: Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... by HCpaul(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
what kindA STUPIID ENGLISH IS THIS?

Am currently studying English in school and it is more than a major/profession to me.

Focus on the meaning that the information convey and not the bugs present in the sentence structures and formation.

Am really learning from your own English too, as it is worthy of emulating.......

The abridge presentation of the information that i am trying to highlight and juxtapose is that the popular and most famous, intelligent and wealthiest man on earth is currently loosing his own very soul as his integral focus and intellectual aim is to retain and sustain the position.

He currently inherit the world in the sense that he was once and still regarded as a centurion billionaire in the 20th century, and is also capable of spending 1.3 million dollar everyday for the next 100yrs.

His status is the major source of his unworthy belief system, and thereby ensuring him to belong to the atheistic kingdom.

He sometimes allow his family (Merlinder and Children) to go to church (catholic), while he himself stays at home.
He emphasized that he often goes, because he has a lot to do on a Sunday morning and with his administration on time management.

Gud luck
Re: Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
HCpaul:
Bill Gate has already inherited the whole world but is he loosing his own soul?
I leave you to judge.

He claimed to be a free-thinker even though he ain't one.
He often goes to church because his character cannot sustain wealth and life at a time.

This are his words:
"I often goes to church because i am busy on my allocation on time resources and has a lot to do on a Sunday morning"

Get first a life, then a brighter grammar.
Re: Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
**Sighs** If I call you stupid now you will be offended

(1) (Reply)

Aint This So Bad??? / I’d Like To Share An Interesting Message From A Muslim Friend In Sianapore. / Photos: Pastor's Leg Musnt Touch The Ground Till End Of Sermon??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.