Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Free Websites Plus Free Hosting For Life!limited Time Offer! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Websites Plus Free Hosting For Life!limited Time Offer! (663 Views)

... / Free Websites And Information Technology Training / Collect Payment On Your Website And Free Hosting For 6 Mths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Websites Plus Free Hosting For Life!limited Time Offer! by 123ras(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2008
Does anyone think this is impossible? This is definitely possible. Yes we will develop a website for you absolutely free and you do not have to pay hosting fees for life.THERE IS NO PLACE ON THE INTERNET YOU WILL SEE TYPE OF UNTHINKABLE OR SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE OFFER.The only requirement on your part is registering your domain name on http://www.ehuzu.com ; upon registration of your domain name, make sure you change your name servers to ns7.ixwebhosting.com and ns8.ixwebhosting.com. This will enable us to upload the necessary files to your servers and hence your website will be ready within a day or two days.We repeat, you must register your domain name with www.ehuzu.com for us to develop the free website for you and change your name servers,upon registration to ns7.ixwebhosting.com and ns8.ixwebhosting.com. Just tell us the nature of the website that you want, maybe e-commerce website with the abilities to accept online payment or a website like nairalander.com or ghanamatters.com or nairaland.com, a social networking website like talazo.com and sandoka.com, afrikanas.com or a any other website at all. We should be able to develop any website for you whatsover within a day because of our extensive knowledge in using open content management system. You will definitely be surprised.This is only for a limited time period.We will not specify the time limit, but as soon as the free offer is over, we will delete this posting from nairaland.com, only those who are able to move fast will enjoy this forever-free website development and hosting.More grease to your elbow, this is the last chance for you to have free website and free hosting for life. No other place on the internet you will see this offe. If you have any question about this offe, you may call me on 917-294-2737(USA)  or send an email to ras970@hotmail.com for further clarifications of ambiguities you might have about this offer.we only limit one website to one person at the moment because of the numerous demand for this limited time promotional offer.We have just brought the offer to nairalanders!PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A FAVOURABLE COMMENT FOR US ON NAIRALAND AS SOON AS YOUR WEBSITE IS READY AND PUBLISHED!
Re: Free Websites Plus Free Hosting For Life!limited Time Offer! by onlinejack(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
I am sorry to say that I have my reservation for this site building for FREE venture. I hope there is no hidden agenda. I've been 'polished' before by a crook some time ago.

Anyway I will still give it a thought in the weeks ahead.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Forums/blogs/website Design #15,000 / Check This Out! / Urgent Need Of A Talented Webmaster For A Unique Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.